Chapter 15

Author POV

*A month later*

"Hurry up we're gonna be late for our flight!" Namjoon said to Jia as they were running to their gate.
"I know! Just hurry!" Jia replied, luckily they made onto the plane on time. They sat down in their seats next to each other.

"Let's have a fun time for fourteen hours and thirty minutes," Namjoon said to Jia,
"Yup, well it's eleven pm soo I'm gonna get some sleep," Jia said while putting one earphone in her ear.
"I want to listen to the music you're listening to," Namjoon said as he took the other earphone and plugged it into his ear. She didn't mind him listening to her music, a few hours have pasts and they're in the sky.

Rays of sun have shown onto their faces and as Namjoon woke up he found Jia resting her head onto his shoulder. He smiled and went on his phone and took a picture of the sunrise through the window, but Jia photobombed it as there was drool coming from the corner of her mouth dribbling down her chin.
"She's cute," He whispered out loud with even realising, he gently tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

"What a cute couple you guys are," a elderly woman whispered to them in English, trying to not disturb Jia.
"Thank you but miss we're not a couple," he replied in English with respect and smiled at her, showing off his dimples. Everyone is a sucker for his dimples and good looks like dang just look at him.
"Oh really? I'm sorry that I assumed, you guys just seemed like it," she apologised to him.
"It's okay," he replied, then it seemed like Jia was about to wake up but she fell back asleep again.

Namjoon eventually dozed off and slept until an hour before they landed he woke up. He discovered the Jia was awake; reading a book and looking off
into the distance.

"Morning sleepyhead! We're almost there!" She whispered cheerfully to him with a comforting smile.
"Morning to you too, how's your sleep?" He asked her,
"I'm doing great; because I'm excited to see my friend and to hangout with you in America," she replied, they talked for a few minutes.

"Passengers, now we're landing in ten minutes have your belongings with you at all times," one of the flight attendants announced. Namjoon was checking everything until he couldn't find his passport.
"Oh sh-," Namjoon said and his eyes widened, looking for the dang thing around him.
"What is it?" Jia asked him.
"I don't know where's my passport," Namjoon said.

"Really right now?" Jia said as she rolled her eyes and starts looking for it.
"Have you checked your bag?" She asked him,
"Of course I have!" He said,
"Are you sure?" She asked him as she looked through his bag,
"Yes I did," he replied and continued to search for it.
"What's this then?" Jia asked as she held the passport in her hand,
"Umm shut up," Namjoon said, as he took it out of Jia's hand and put it in his pocket where it was more safer. They got out of the plane and did what they had to do. When they got their luggage, they saw two people holding up a sign that was written in korean: Kim Namjoon and Su Jia.

"Hey guys!" Taylor greeted them and ran to them and gave them a nice beat hug. They both hug her back and they wave to Taehyung, he greeted them with a smile and waving back at them.

"How are you!" Taylor asked Jia cheerfully,
"I'm doing fine how about you?" Jia asked her. They all traveled to where Taylor and Taehyung was staying, it was a massive mansion with two stories.
"This is massive!" Namjoon said,
"Tae, who book this place for you guys?!" Jia asked
"Oh just a friend of mine who we have connections with," Taehyung said.

They went to their rooms, Jia and Namjoon unpacked and got ready to go out for the day. Jia was search for Namjoons room but then she got lost and bumped into Taehyung,
"Hey noona. Ready to go out soon?" Taehyung asked her,
"Yeah I'm ready, I'm just looking for Joon's room. Is it okay if you show the way?" She asked him, without hesitation he said and smiles at me,
"Of course I can," she pinches his cheek.
"Aww who's a good boy?" Jia said I'm  motherly voice, Taehyung tries to push her hand light away from his cheeks.

Taehyung showed Jia where Namjoons room. It was one of the biggest rooms in the mansion, dang I wish I had this house. Taehyung left and Jia knocked on the door, Namjoon opened it.

"Hey. Come in," he greeted her with a welcoming smile, she came in his room. It was massive, it was probably the size of a tennis court with the gates around it.
"Your room is massive!" Jia said and was even more curious so she walked in more close to where the bed was. Of course she jumped onto his bed and lying on it. The pillow was so as a cloud and the bed was like lying down on multiples of the pillows.

Namjoon laughed and also joined her on the bed lying down beside her. Already Jia was sound asleep, he looked at her and he he always do what he does. Tuck her hair back behind her ear, he smiled. A smile appeared on Jia's face as she was asleep, she must be having a great dream, Namjoon thought to himself.

A/N:
HeLLo so I'm moving houses Rn so I might write Dance the Night Away a little later then usual but I will try my best to have something for you guys.