Chapter 4

Namjoon POV

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped with disbelief. I just stared at it for most of the time "Are you ok hyung?" Kookie asked me "Y-yeah I'm fine, I'm just shocked," I said "What's the note about?" He asked. I passed the note to him and his reaction was the same as mine. He reread the note:

"Hey Joonie~

It's no long no talk huh? How are you doing? Well I'm writing you this note because I'm coming back to stay. I will be coming back in two weeks and I'm bringing a friend with me. She said she'll leave only for 2 weeks after when we come. I'm sorry for the late notice and sorry I couldn't text you I just dropped my phone into toilet, so I'm using the rice method and hoping it will survive. And sorry for the late notice~

Love: Your favourite younger sister Hana~"

"CRAP CRAP CRAP!" I panicked "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!" I yelled in a panic. Jungkook tried to calm me down and I eventually did "It's ok the guys and I got your back," he said with a calm tone, I nodded "Yeah." I took the food and opened it, I saw black bean noodles and a bottle of milkus. We split the meal and finished it in minutes, we both started to clean the apartment.

*2 hours later*

The whole apartment was spotless and clean, then I see Kookie with the vacuum sucking like almost everything and I just face palmed.We both wiped our sweat from our foreheads. "I should leave around now I have to go on a date with Anna," Kookie said as he packs his stuff "Oh okay, we'll have fun," I said as I opened he door for him. He leaves the apartment, I waved and closed the door. I start walking into my studio and started to write songs.

*2 weeks later*

I hear knocking on the door and I rushed to get it "Who is it?" I asked "Oppa it's me and my friend!~" A familiar voice replies, I open the door for them. I get greeted to a warm hug from my younger sister and her friend "Let me get your things," I said as carried their bags. After when I got every single bag in I showed them my apartment "Woah! Your apartment is so big!" Hana said "Oh I forgot to introduce my friend to you, this is Taylor. She's an exchange student from Australia," Hana said "Hi nice to meet you! I heard you are friends with my boyfriend, Taehyung!" Taylor said "Wait what? Tae has a girlfriend since when?!" I said "Since last year," Taylor replied "WHAT?! LAST YEAR!" I was shook "I need to have a talk with him after this," I said. Then I showed them to their room, there were two single on each side of the room with a walk in wardrobe and a bathroom. "Wow! This room is like bigger then my living room at my house!" Taylor said "Well get comfortable and unpack guys I will bring the guys over tonight to have dinner," I said and walked out of their room, closing the door.

A/N:
Hey guys! How are you guys? Oh me goodness I posted a chapter earlier this time. I really didn't know what to write. I actually don't have a plot for this lol, I keep on adding new side characters into this, oh well.

Bye B's