Chapter 7

Taylor POV

Hana and I were staring at each other with a worry, a worry of if this was a bad game to play or not and then I feel a warmth from Tae arms around me, it was nice and safe. I turned around and was greeted with a smile and a peck on my cheek by Tae, I smiled back. "Here we go! Who would like to start us off hey?" Hobi asked "Ummm I think Kookie will," I dog Kookie "Noona! Why me?" He asked "You're the youngest one that's why," I replied "Ooof nice save," he said "Truth or dare?" Namjoon asked Kookie "Truth," Kookie said to him. "Who would you Marry, Kill or Date in the group?" Namjoon asked "Ooof ummm I think I will Marry Tae, date Jimin and kill Hobi. Sorry Hyung," he said "Ouch," Hobi said.

"Who's next?" Jin asked "I will go," Jimin said "Okay Truth or Dare?" Jin asked "Or," Jimin said "That's not an option-" Jin said.

*A few minutes past*

Jin was about to straggle Jimin and argued "YA! LISTEN THERE'S NO OR FOR AN OPTION!" Everyone panicked and we pulled Jin away.

*10pm*

Hana POV

Everyone left and it was just Taylor, Oppa and I left to clean up, luckily there wasn't that much of a mess. We quickly cleaned up and started to get ready for bed, I was brushing my teeth when Taylor said "Hey, I saw you earlier with Yoongi," she smirked "I saw where your hand was," she said and then winked at me going into the bathroom. I walked out, finished everything and crawled into my bed. I was playing on my phone when Taylor came up to me and asked "You like Yoongi right?" "Yeah why?" I replied "And does he have a girlfriend?" She asked "Yeah.." I said "I have a plan for you to date Yoongi, are you in?" She asked "Hmmm, Yeah," I said. She explained the plan to me, I nodded, she crawled into bed and in an instant she fell asleep, then I went to sleep.

*Next morning*

Namjoon POV

I woke up and my head was hurting. I got up, took pain killers and went into the kitchen. I saw Taylor and Hana already making breakfast "Morning guys," I said "Morning oppa!" "Morning Namjoon!" They said at the same it. I smelt bacon and eggs, it was already making me more hungrier. I sat down at the kitchen table, and I got served by Hana and Taylor, then after when they were finished cooking they joined me at the table "How was your breakfast?" Hana asked me "It was good, thanks for the meal guys," I thanked them. "So what's on the schedule for today guys?" I asked them "Ummm I'm just going to show her around the city more wanna come?" Hana said "Nah it's ok, I got work to do anyways," I said "By the way what do you as a job anyways?" Taylor asked "Oh I just produce and write songs for Big Hit Entertainment," I said "No way do you write songs for GLAM? Like the girl group?" Taylor asked "Yeah and Yoongi is also a producer but his side job is working at a cafe," I said "Ohhhh," they both said "Well Taylor and I have to go and get ready," they said and stood up, put their plates in the sink and then went to their room. Once I finished, I got up and put my plate away and started to get ready for the day by starting to get ready to go to the gym and working out. I got changed and got my keys, earphones and my phone and walked out of the apartment and locking it on the way out.

I walked to the gym and I happened to run into Jin hyung "Hey Jin hyung, wanna workout together?" I asked "Yeah," he replied.

*1 hour later*

We both was sweaty and buffed out from all of the exercise and we both go towel and wiped all of our sweat off from our faces and necks. The high fived him "Good job," he said "You too," I said "What are you doing after this?" I asked him "Oh I was about to grab lunch wanna join?" Jin hyung said "Yeah," I said. We when to a restaurant near by and ate, but when we came out we saw Yoongi hyung holding hands with someone. It wasn't Jia. Jin hyung and I looked at each other and then I took a picture and we left. We both said our goodbyes and went out separate ways.

A/N:
OOoOOoo who's the person? Idk. Well this was a long chapter YEET bc I want to make my chapters longer and why not?

Follow siingularity bc I'm writing a book with ... 5 other people. NANI THE HECK. Find out what we're doing on the book. You guys will get hooked when we post our first chapter!

Bye B's