Chapter 8

Taylor POV

*The plan*

"I'm text Jia and invite her to the city to have 'girl time' with me and you invite Yoongi to go to a restaurant or something and just hangout. Try to make him like you a little more, you know. Just when you're finished you'll just all me." She explained

*Present*

It was around 7pm when Hana called me, I picked up "Hello?" I asked "Hey I just finished watching a movie with Yoongi, where are you?" She asked "I'm at home, just come back home and Namjoon and I will have dinner finished," I said. About an hour there was an knock on the door, Namjoon and I looked at each other "Csn you please get it?" I asked with my hands with a knife and vegetables. He goes to the door and lets Hana in "What is hat delicious smell?" She asked "It's steak with vegetables, mash potatoes and gravy," I said "Well I'm excited for dinner," Hana put her coat on the coat rack and went into our room to change and wash her hands. I finished up and played everything and served it to the table, everyone gathered and sits around the table.

Once we all finished, we all cleaned up and got ready for bed. I yawned "How was the 'date'?" I asked her "Oh it was good," she replied. There was awkward silence as we washed our faces, when we finished we both crawled under our blankets. "This is gonna be a long week," I said to myself before I slept.

*The next afternoon*

Jin POV

"YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU ALMOST BURNT THE RICE! HOW CAN YOU EVEN BURN RICE!?" I yelled at Faith "I'M SORRY OKAY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" She yelled back. I sighed and got back to cooking, not burning anything, this time. We finish up lunch and wait for everyone to come, Faith and I set up the table and get ready for before everybody messes up the house. We both sit on the couch and watch tv together, we both laugh "Are you like a window cleaner or something?" Faith asked me "No, why?" I said "Because your laugh is like a window swipe thingy," she said "Window swipe thingy?! I'm offended!" I chuckled.

Eventually everyone arrives in pairs expect for Namjoon and Hana. I sort of feel bad for both of them because they're the siblings that don't have a partner but themselves. I tried to include them more in the game of mafia so they don't feel left out "I think the mafia is Jungkook!" Jimin said "No I think the mafia is Hana!" Namjoon said "What! Why me?!" She said "Because I want you out," Namjoon said "Oof that hurt," Hana said. Everyone is picking between Jungkook, Hana and Yoongi "I'm innocent! Because I'm the doctor! See look!" Jungkook reveals his card. Everyone looks at each other and nodded "If you kill I will get two of the most important players! Because I'm the suicide bomber!" Hana said, everyone is suspicious of her now but hen we turn to Yoongi "I'm the joker, I can be good or bad just pick which one I am," he said. There was and awkward silence, "Point to who you guys want to kill!" I said, there was six people who voted for Hana and nine for Yoongi "BOOM!" Yoongi yelled, everyone was shook "Hehehehe," Hana giggled "Did you guys plan this!?" Anna said "Maybe we did, maybe we didn't," Yoongi smiled.

There was four people were left: Anna, Faith, Jia and Yuna. "Congratulations to the mafia! Every mafia is still here!" I announced "What!?! ALL of the mafia is there!" Hoesoek said. Everyone had shook faces, so far the game took around one and an half hours. It was 3pm, everyone started to help out and clean up. I walked into one of the hallways and I see Jimin and Yuna making out, Yuna pinned onto the wall, I walk back to the lounge room and I make eyes with Taehyung, I mouth out 'help'. He walk to me "Jimin and Yuna are making out," I whispered to him.

"Oh," he whispered to me "I bet you make out with Taylor all the time," I winked at him and he starts to blush "You do don't you?" I nudged his arm with my arm "What..... nooo," he said "Yeah sure, let's say that," I said. I walked away, "Hey!" He grabs my wrist and he smacks me on my back "OW!" I yelled "That's What you get for teasing me Hyung," he whispered and let's go of my wrist and walks away.

*4pm*

Hoesoek POV

After when I left, I went to the dance studio and started to dance. Then a girl came into the room after I danced to a song. "Who are you?" I asked her "I'm Jada nice to meet you," she saids she puts her hand out and I shook it "Nice to meet you, I'm Hoesoek," I said "This place is where I dance too," she said and I sat down and was lying on the floor. "Wanna dance?" She asked "Just dance?" I asked "Yeah, we're in a dance studio after all," she said "Sure," I said.

Q & A time!:

Q: What's you favourite album?:

A/N: Ummm idk honestly I like all of them but it's probably Tear because of it's a little bit more emo like me.

Q: If you have to choose between Stray kids or BTS which one will you choose?:

A/N: Sorry I will have to choose BTS because I stand them more. Sorry for the Stray kids stands.

Q: Mark from NCT or Namjoon BTS?:

A/N: WHY YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME ANSWER HARD QUESTIONS?!? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? YA! I'm probably gonna choose Namjoon. Sorry my lil Marky 😭 love you. Namjoon is my first bias BTS and I stand BTS more.

A/N: Hey guys! Can you guys be a little more active the next time I do a Q & A please? I only get a bit of questions. I added another character again but this will make this more interesting right? Find out what's next.

Bye B's