Chapter 14

Jia POV

"Oh I'm just gonna sort out things and clear out stuff," I said.

"Do you want me to help you?" He asked me "I think I'm just gonna be fine I'm just want to be alone," I said and got out of bed.

I slowly walked to the kitchen, Namjoon was walking beside me. We both eventually walked into the kitchen where Hana already made breakfast for us.

"Thanks," I said "No problem," Hana replied. We all were sitting down around the table and ate, there goes the awkward silence again.

"How has life been so far?" I asked, wow stupid question me.

"Oh life had been okay," "Um life is hitting me like a truck," They said at the same time "Oh why has life been hitting you like a truck?" I asked Joon.

"Oh just work and I just realised that I need to fly to America for a business trip," he said "Oh then start packing soon then," I said and Hana nodded with agreement.

After when we were finished I got up and went to my room and started to pack. And then I got a knock on the door, I looked behind to see Joon leaning on the door frame looking like a snack.

"Hey, I found out that I got another ticket wanna go together to America?" He asked me.

"Why do you have another ticket? And why did you ask me for all people?" I asked.

"Hana has work to attend, so she's gonna be busy for awhile and why not invite you; since you're here for awhile," he replied. He sat next to me on my bed, I shuffled a little away and then he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"What are you doing-?" I go stopped then I felt lips pressed against mine and I realised is was Joons. My heart began to beat faster, I panicked and pulled away. I was silent because of what has just happened.

"What...was that for?" I asked, I stared at him, he looked away out of the window and his face was very red.

"You tempted me," Joon said he winked as he arm and hand was still around me waist. For some reason I felt comfort; it was just a weird feeling and I didn't want him to let go. What am I saying? Do I still have feelings for him? I asked myself.

Namjoon POV

Something can over me, and I didn't know what it was. I just wanted to kiss her, I think I just missed her kisses and that kiss satisfied my craving. Don't get me started with her pink, plump, soft lips.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to do that," I said as I realised that my arm was around her waist, I let go.

"So umm would you want to go to America with me?" I asked as I stared at the floor.

"Yes I would," she smiled at me, I hugged her with joy. She laughs from my excitement and hugs me back.

"Start packing soon then," I said as I walked out of the door. Then I hear her as I walk into to my room.

"Yeah I will! Now I'm gonna pack now!" She yelled across the apartment. When I get into my room I get a text from Taehyung.

TaeTae:
Hey Hyung! Taylor and I are going to America soon!

Me:
Hey Tae, Oh really? When? Because I'm going to America with Jia soon.

TaeTae:
Oh really!? With Jia?! I'm going in like 2-3 weeks. I'm going for work.

Me:
I'm going to there for work as well! What a coincidence.

TaeTae:
Yeah it is! Well I gtg so bye Hyung!

"That is really a coincidence," I said to myself, I sat on my desk and started to write a list of the places we're going to.

"Wait doesn't Jia have a friend in America in Alabama? I'll just ask her later" I said to myself. I start putting on music and cleaning my room, I put on one of my songs that I sang on the side.

"C'mon y'all, moonchild, moonchild
That's how it's supposed to be
Yeah all these pain and all these sorrows
That's our destiny, see?
You and my life was like this
We gotta dance in the rain
Dance in the pain
Even though we crash down
We gon dance in the plane
We need the scenery the night more than anybody
Only I could console myself, not nobody else
It's okay to shed the tears
But don't you tear yourself," I rapped along to the first verse as I was picking up paper and trash off the floor and into the rubbish bin.

"Well I never knew that you could rap," Hana said as she was leaning against the door frame of my room.

"Ah! Aish! You have got to stop doing that! I swear you do that next time I will legit attempt to kill you," I said as I got a scared for a minute and still processing it.

"Sorry," She said as she came into my room and lying down on my bed.

"I heard you guys from my room that you guys are going to America is that true?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I said as I continued to clean up. She sits up and smirks.

"What's that look for!" I exclaimed.

"Nothing," she looked around and whistled and then I gave her a 'really' face.

"Okay! fine! I will leave then!" She said as she got up and left my room. After awhile, we all ate dinner and then I got ready for bed.

"Goodnight everyone!" I said to everyone and then slept.

A/N:
HeLLo ThErE! OoO just a little fluff but do I care? No lol.

Bye B's

Bye B's