Chapter 16

Jia POV

I woke up rubbing my head and I looked around but no one was there. I looked outside the window and it was sunset.

"Wow, did I just for that long?" I asked myself, I got up and slowly walked to my room.

"You're finally up," Namjoon said as he was sitting on a couch in the middle of the lounge room. We both stared into each other.

"Yeah, What have you guys been doing while I was knocked out?" I asked him.

"We just went shopping for stuff that Faith will want for her birthday," he replied.

"Oh shoot I forgot about her birthday, does that mean I have to get her something too?" I asked, he smiled and chuckled.

"Nah, I got you her present for you already," he said.

"Thanks," I said and walked to him and flopped onto the bed using Namjoons lap as a pillow. He smiled and continued watching tv.

"You guys seen to have fun," Taehyung said as he got from the cabinet in the kitchen getting ready to cook something. Taylor also came in to help Taehyung with the food, so he doesn't burn the food.

"You guys are cooking dinner?" I asked them.

"Umm actually we do needy help, can you please help me with cutting up the vegetables?" Taylor asked, I nodded my head and helped out with cooking. I hope I don't cut myself.

After we finished and ate dinner, we all went to our rooms respectively. I get a text. It's from Kai, my online friend that I've been dying to see ever since I met her through this app called lA-Zy. It's kind of this program when you be lazy and talk to people online and in servers.

Kai:
Hey! Are you online? How was your flight?

Me:
Yeah I am, Oh it was okay and guess what. I GET TO GO TO YOUR STATE!

Kai:
NO WAY OMG! YES! LETS MEET UP!

Me:
OF COURSE! I get to go in two weeks time since Namjoon has a meeting with colleagues.

Kai:
THATS LIKE SO CLOSE!

Me:
IKR

*2 weeks later*

We got out of the car, a light breeze blows as we enjoy the warm sun and the view.

"Wow this place is beautiful," Taehyung said as he puts his hand on Taylor's shoulder and pulls her closer to him.

"I know right," Joon said. He smiled at me and we pulled our luggage into the hotel that we were staying at. We get into our rooms; the boys in one room and the girls in the other.

I jumped onto my bed and I stared up at the ceiling, and I asked.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I stared at her.

"Oh nothing much how about you?" She replied.

"Oh I'm meeting a friend," I said. It was already sunset and turning into evening. We ate and got dinner, I was tired once we reached into our rooms. Once we got back, I instantly slept once I hit my head onto the pillows.

*next morning*

I woke up extra early just to meet Kai. I texted her what we should meet and once I got ready, I walked to the park near by and got some breakfast on the way. In the distance I saw a girl, she looked familiar. I called for Kai's and it was her, she turned around and hugged me very tight that I couldn't breathe. I hugged back and smiled.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S ACTUALLY YOU! I WANTED THIS DAY TO COME TRUE!" She said very excitingly.

"SAME!" I said very excitingly.

"I forgot to say this; Hey Hoe," she said.

"Hey asshole," I said and we both laughed.

We talked for awhile and then we went to her house to just hangout. Of course, she wanted to watch Stray Kids and ASTRO do their performances in the live, but I didn't mind because I was a fan of Stray Kids. It has been a few hours later like, it's five in the afternoon and we go out for dinner because we're both early eaters.

After dinner, we hugged and we said our goodbyes and separated to our own ways. I was walking to the house until I was crossing a road, where It was slow, but when I was crossing I sped up even faster.

"BANG!" A loud crashing sound came from me getting hit. I felt my rib getting broken and I heard my legit getting broken as I was getting hit. Pain hit me like a car, but like seriously. The pain was excruciating to handle, a bystander saw this as I was flying fast further down the street.  The bystander instantly rushed to me.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? I'm going to call the police," a familiar voice said to me. My vision was burry before I passed out. I was lying on a puddle of blood and my clothes was drenched with blood. The car drove away very fast, I last thing I remembered was that the ambulance came and I had blackout, after that I couldn't remember anything else.

I jointed up with Adrenaline pumping through me veins, bandages and I had a cast on my arm. I didn't realise that it was a week ever since I got hit. A stranger, Taehyung and Taylor was sitting around my hospital bed. The pain started again so I laidback and I saw tubes coming out of me.

"Jia! Are you okay? Who did this to you I will destroy them!" Taylor said and Taehyung nodded with agreement. But on the other hand, the stranger hugged me gently so that he didn't want hug to tight so I can't couldn't be in more pain that I am now. He rested his head on my shoulder and I felt a wet stain coming on onto my shoulder.

"Umm I'm sorry, sir who are you?" I asked the stranger.

"You don't remember me?" The stranger said with a frightful tone. The strangers eyes looked sad, I felt like he was important to me. I saw his eyes to water, he got up and left the room.

A/N:
Helllllloooooooo guys! Did you like this chapter? Of course I'm updating at 5-6 am but it's okay. It's a Monday. Well I gtg and get ready for school.

Bye B's