Chapter 13

Jia POV

As I walked out and wrist was grabbed by Yoongi "What do you want!" I yelled with sadness and anger "Let me explain-," "What is there to explain?! You legit kissed a girl on the cheek that was my friend!" I butted in. I shake my arm that made Yoongi to let go and then I ran with tears running down on my face. Then I called the only person that was the closest and I knew that he will let me stay, Namjoon. I called Namjoon and he picked up "H-hey Namjoon," I said "Hey Jia, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" He asked me "Umm... can I stay at your house for awhile?"  I asked "Of course you are, but why all the sudden?" He said "I will explain it later," I said, I hung up and started to walk to Namjoon's apartment.

I knocked on his door "Who is it?" Namjoon asked "It's me," I replied and he opened the door, he gave me a welcoming smile, that comforted me and then he hugged me "You look like a mess! Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded with a no "Tell me what happened," he said to me "Did you lie to me about Yoongi kissing Hana's cheek?" I asked "Maybe, it was just to protect Yoongi and Hana," he said, I couldn't stay mad at him, he was just trying to protect his sister and friend. I get up "It's okay. But next time you won't lie to me," I said "Okay," he replied "The reason that I came here is that I'm taking a break from Yoongi so I got some of my stuff and came here," I said "Oh, well you're always welcomed to stay," he smiled and his dimples showed. Crap not the dimples. He showed me a spare room that was next to his room "Thanks again for letting me stay," I said to him and then started to unpack in the room.

Hana POV

I got back home from the interview, honestly I did well. I opened the door and found Namjoon and Jia talking on the couch while TV was playing. I awkwardly said "Hey guys," as I looked at Jia "Oh hey Hana," Jia said awkwardly. Namjoon forgot to tell something didn't he "Oh umm so Jia is going to stay here for awhile," Namjoon informed me "Oh. I'm leaving 31st because I got accepted for the job and they asked me that I needed to work at the headquarters," I said "Congrats, my Little sister," Namjoon said "Congrats," Jia said "Thanks," I said. I walked into my room, why is she here? Did something happen with Yoongi? I hope there was something happening.

Namjoon POV

I comfort Jia on my shoulder as she talks to me about what happened, I give her a warm smile. I give advice to her and how she should work things out, she hugs me tightly "Thanks," she said while smiling me, her cheeks were swollen as well as her eyes, dang it shes to cute. "No problem, that's what friends are for aren't they?" I said "Yep," she replied. Time flew and then I realise that Yuna's birthday party is tomorrow, I hope Yoongi doesn't go.

I was in my room writing songs until I heard knocking on the door "Come in," I said, the door opened and a head popped out "Hey how are you feeling?" Hana asked me "I'm doing well, why are you here?" I asked "Oh I'm just here because I need to talk to you about my job." She said, she stepped in and laid down on my bed "So my boss said I have to move by tomorrow," she said "Wait what already?" I asked. "Yeah, I already packed and can you drop me off a cafe please?" She asked "Cafe? Why a cafe? And of course I can drop you off," I said "Oh just that I need to meet a friend there," she said "Okay," I said, she left and I got back to work, I've already eaten and then I passed out on my desk because it was 12 am on a Monday and I didn't have that much sleep the night before.

I woke up from a sound of something dropping on the floor, I got up and checked out what it was. It came from Jia's room, I knocked on the door but she didn't answer, so I opened the door. I saw Jia on the floor groaning from pain "Morning, did you roll over your bed?" I whispered to her, she nods and turns to the other side with the blanket. I didn't really know how to get her onto her bed, my last resort was to pick her up after ten minutes of thinking. I picked her up in a bridal style and laid her down carefully. I looked at her and sat on the chair next to the bed, I admired her beauty as she slept and a ray of sunshine shown onto her face. I tucked strands of hair behind her ear, she just looked even more beautiful. I smiled, as I got up Jia grabbed my hand and I looked at her "Can you stay a little longer please?" She said in her morning voice which was raspy.

"Well what do we have here?" Hana asked as she was leaning on the door frame, smirking "Nothing," Namjoon said "Why is Jia holding your hand then?" She asked "I was about to go and then she just held my hand, telling me to stay for a little longer," I explained "Yeah. Sure," she said "It's true!" I said "Okay, let's just say that," she said and left. I let go of her hand and stayed there for a little longer until she woke up. After awhile she woke up and started to rub her eyes and stretch "Morning," I said "Morning," she said and smiled at me. I smiled back, "So, what are you doing today?" I asked.

A/N:
I finished faster then I expected.

I will release the first chapter of Dance The Night Away (TWICE AAAA) soon like really soon

I will release the first chapter of Dance The Night Away (TWICE AAAA) soon like really soon. Stay in tuned YEET.

Bye B's