Chapter 18

Jia POV

I stroke his soft brown hair on the couch, finally I'm out of the hospital. Namjoon was asleep lying down and resting his head on my lap. I smile and looked outside, shinning on him and I.

"What a beautiful view," I said to Joonie as if he was wake up. He turned for a little while and you could hear him snoring just a little, luckily he wasn't a loud snorer.

"Do you remember everything yet?" Taylor asked, walking back to her room.

"Well it has been like a month or so, I remembered quite a lot while I was getting taken care of Joonie here," I said while looking at him still continuing to stroke his head and smiled.

"That's cute, well I have to help Tae because he's getting a little sick now," she said to me and then left the room.

"I hope he feels better," I said to her while she walked out of the room.

Joonie tossed and turned a little bit, I observed him for a little bit before he yawned and stretched his arms. He stares at me and smiles.

"What time is it?" He asked me in a low and raspy voice. I smiled back at him and replied;

"Oh, it's only like five in the afternoon so you're fine," he sat up, wrapped his arms around me and he pulled me closer to him for a back hug.

"Really? Dang do you know what. This is a perfect time for a little date with you," he said and smiled.

"Oh really? How so? I was thinking about it anyways," I said.

"Where shall we go my prince or do we stay here in this big castle?" I joked around.

"We shall stay here my lady," he played along. He swept me off my feet and carried in a bridal style. Giggles and laughter filled the grand hallways of the mansion as we went to the indoor pool.

We had already changed and went to the pool, we put our towels on one of the chairs. We took off our closed out clothes to reveal our bathing suits.

"I wonder who's that hottie over there?" He asked and pointed in a direction, I turned around falling for the prank. Once again he swept me off me feet and threw me into the pool.

"OH SHI-! KIM NAMJOON I'M COMING FOR YOU!" I yelled as my skin touched the freezing cold water. He just laughed historically at me.

"Joon~ I have something for you just over here~" I playfully asked, he came over carefully making sure he won't fall in. I pulled him into the freezing water,

"AAAH! IT'S SO COLD THE HECK!" He yelled as he fell in.

"Now you know me suffering," I said to him.

"Get closer to me, I want to be warm." He said to me as he swam to me.

Yoongi POV

Resting and leaning on Hana's shoulder I start playing with her hair. She squished my cheeks and giggles.

"Cute," She said.

"Shut up," I flustered.

(Author: There is gonna be a tiny bit of smut ahead if you don't want to skip ahead.)

There was a silence, it was peaceful. Both on the couch, I felt sleepy like always and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Hey, one question. Do you still like Jia?" She asked. I didn't reply and the silence still continued for only a few minutes until I replied.

"I'm starting to not loving her, after I starting hanging out with you."

"So you like me?" She asked.

"No. I love you," I replied and kissing her lips. She didn't hesitate to kiss back, I pull her closer to me and I traced my lips around her jawline before kissing her neck. I left marks to show who she belonged to.

After awhile my phone buzzed. Crap. It was a text from Jimin, I totally forgot that we needed to meet up.

"Oh, I forgot I have to meet up with Jimin today. We will continue this later," I said to her with my now swollen lips and I kissed her goodbye as I rushed out of the door. Traffic and people crossing roads, I finally get to my destination. The good old park where I'm meeting Jimin, PARK JIMIN HAAHHAH.

"Where could he be-," I said to myself until I saw him.

"Sorry I totally forgot that I had to meet you up," I explained.

"It's ok but try to remember next time," he said. I smile at him showing my gums.

"What do you want to talk to me about?," I asked his as we were going to a bench near by.

"It's about Jia," I froze a little when he said that.

"Oh no. What happened? Is she okay?" I asked.

A/N:
Oh my it's been like last year, legit. Happy new year y'all! I hope y'all have a great holiday.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile it's maybe because I keep forgetting and I've been busy for once.

Bye B's.