Chapter 14

Do you know how you have those voices in the back of your mind whispering, "what could go wrong?" Well, mine isn't whispering, it's yelling.

Louis has been driving for about an hour, and I'm starting to become restless. Looking over at him, I decide to study his features. Well. Not studying. More like...staring adorably at his perfect lips, tracing them along the outside, looking up at his nose, then following his bridge up to his perfect green-blue eyes. I guess you could say they were an aqua color in this light.

I jumped when I saw his eyes dart towards mine, causing me to shoot my head forward, staring out the windshield, trying not to let my cheeks give away that I was just "studying" his beautiful features.

Too late.

"Like what you see?" He smirked, showing his perfect teeth. Damn it, face. Why must you give me away?

I cleared my throat, nodding. I continued to stare out the window as the scenery changed from urban London to a beautiful rural country. I stared in awe as the car slowly crawled to a stop. Louis turned the car off, getting out of the car. He walked, very slowly might I add, over to my side, opened the door, and helped me out of the car.

We walked hand in hand down a small path, talking about everything from my homework to why he always wears TOMS. (Very carroty, I know, I know. Just wanted to bring back something from the good days okay.)

"Here we are. Sorry for the long drive and the endless amount of walking. Bet it wasn't so good for those shoes." Louis chuckled, pointing to my (now very muddy) white converse. I looked down and almost had a heart attack from what I saw. The shoes were covered in dirt and grass and it trailed all the way up to my ankle. This will be a pain to get out I can already tell.

"That's alright, I didn't like these shoes anyways." I laughed, shooing away his comment. The wind picked up some but it made the scene ten times better. I mean, I was on a hill with Louis Tomlinson, who had wind blown hair and he was squinting from the sun.

"I have to say something." I said, and before I could slap myself for ruining the moment, he was already inches away from me, looking lovingly into my eyes. My heart fluttered, palms were sweaty, and all I wanted to do is grab his face and kiss him like it would be my last kiss I ever was going to have.

"What's that?" He whispered, trailing his fingers up my arm, leaving goosebumps in it's place.

"I'm really glad you talked me into skipping today." I smile, pushing some of my hair away from my face. Louis smiled, bringing me into his chest.

"It's my pleasure, Styles." He said into my hair. I pulled away after a few minutes of listening to the leaves rustle from the warm breeze surrounding us, looked into his eyes, and before I could stop myself, my lips were placed lightly on too of Louis'.

He froze, but quickly deepened the what was suppose to be short kiss. His arms tightened around my waist, pulling my closer to him. My hands found his hair, tangling in his dark brown locks. Our lips moved in sync with every movement, making the moment that much stronger.

"Hey! You kids can't be here!" Someone shouted, causing us to jump and pull away from eachother. It was a policeman, who looked rather pissed to find two teenagers who should be in school, making out on probably private property. I laughed, blood rushing to every part of my body. Louis, on the other hand looked like he had just see a ghost.

"You kids have no business being here. Leave now or I'll have you both arrested." The policeman said, pulling out handcuffs, glaring at me. I mocked him, grabbing Lou's hand, and made a run for it. We ran for a good two miles until we saw my car. Jumping in the car, Lou started it and sped away before the cop could catch up to us.

My laughter rang through the car, and I could barely hear that stupid voice in my head from the pounding of my heart.

"That was so much fun!" I said, fighting to catch my breath, looking at Louis with wild eyes. He looked at me with utter shock.

"Are you crazy?! Hayls, we could've gotten arrested! How was that fun!?" He argued, running a shaky hand through his hair.

"You brought me up there, knowing we could be caught, so this should be fun for you too." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He shook his head, clearing his throat.

"Hayley. You can't mock the cops, no matter how rude they can be. I know we could've been caught, but I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot about the fact we were on private property." He explained. I nodded in understanding, my pulse slowly returning to normal.

"Why did you take me up there anyways?"

"It's where I go to get away from everything and think." Louis said nonchalantly, eyes never leaving the road. I nodded again, remembering to put my seat belt on.

"Well, I had so much fun, but I think we should get back to school." I said, becoming nervous again. Harry is gonna kill me for skipping, then kill Lou for influencing me to skip.

Louis looked at me from the corner of his eye, smirking.

"The day isn't over yet, babe. When I meant 'skip school', I meant the entire day. Not just three periods." He chuckled.

What could he possibly be planning now?

----------------------------

I APOLOGIZE FOR LIKE MAKING YALL WAIT FOREVER FOR AN UPDATE. YOU WERE PROBABLY ALL DYING TO FIND OUT HOW THIS DATE THING WENT AND I TOTALLY FORGOT TO UPDATE!

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND SORRY IF ITS NOT MUCH BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT(those make me smile okay) AND SHARE THIS STORY AND I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN OKAY. NEXT CHAPTER SHALL BE BETTER AS THIS ONE WAS KIND OF RUSHED.

I LOVE YALL AND STAY GOLDEN!

xEricaLynnx