Chapter 4

I didn't know what the movie was called, all I knew was that it was gruesome and loud. I've always hated horror movies, and Harry knew that. When I was 12, Harry had convinced me to watch The Grudge and I ended up sleeping with my mum or with my lamp on for about 2 weeks. I haven't watched a scary movie since. Even when Sonja wanted to watch scary movies, I wouldn't let her.

My face was buried in a pillow for most of the movie,  only peeking out quickly when the screaming died down.

"I never knew you didn't like scary movies, Hayley." Louis whispered, scooting closer to me. I looked at him, nodding.

"Harry knows it too. I was 12 when I watched my first and last horror movie." I replied, glaring back at Harry, who seemed lost in the movie. I sighed and faced the screen again, leaning back into the chair. I felt a pair of legs move, making me jump and let out a yell, covering my red face in the pillow quickly. 

Michael laughed loudly, rubbing my back in comfort.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized. I uncovered my face and steadied my breathing, turning to face him. I gave him a shy smile, looking around the room. Man, Harry had some cute friends. Extremely cute friends. The cutest one would have to be the blonde sitting next to him. I think his name was Niall.

"Like what you see?" Louis whispered in my ear, making me jump.

"Uh, no?" I stammered, blushing. He laughed, throwing an arm around my shoulders, making my heart stop all together. I sighed when I felt it start up again, facing the tv again.

When the movie ended it was nearly midnight. Jumping up, I turned around, only to see that the living room was empty. Except for me and Louis. Weird because I didn't even hear them get up to leave. Huh.

"Where did they go?" I asked, turning to face the brunette boy who was intently staring at me.

"They probably went up to Harry's room." He answered. I nodded in response, heading towards the stairs when I felt a hand grip my wrist pulling my back into his chest. He chuckled, staring into my eyes.

"I believe we have unfinished business, Hayley." He whispered. My breath came in short pants, unable to respond to his statement. His face just inches from mine, I leaned into his strong chest, wrapping my arms around his neck. I closed my eyes, leaning into him, just when our lips were about to touch, someone cleared their throat. It was the cute blonde. 

"Harry wanted to know when you were coming up." He said, looking at the ground, feeling awkward for ruining the moment.

"I'm going right now." Louis replied, giving me a quick hug before disappearing up the stairs. Letting out the breath I was holding in, I trudged up the staircase, and into my bedroom. Face planting my bed, I fell asleep almost instantly.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day. Also, I was so damn close to kissing Louis. Again.