CHAPTER SIX

Taehyung woke up with a burning pain shooting through his head and neck. His body was stinging from the amount of pain and exertion.

"Arghhhh" He groaned and massaged his forehead. Taehyung felt hand skim through his hair and his eyes shot up, still thinking that he was with those men.

He wasn't expecting to see the warm smile of Yoongi.
"H-hyung—..?" Taehyung stuttered and Yoongi nodded. Now it dawned on the male, he was in his bed and he had the vague memory of Yoongi coming and saving him.

"I-I...how..—How did you g-get—" Taehyung stuttered out softly but Yoongi shushed him said said,"Quite Pumpkin...I am here now and you are safe. You don't need to worry about anything else"

"I am sorry H-Hyung" Taehyung whispered,"I shouldn't have ran out like that"

"Nah Tae...It's alright" Yoongi said and placed a affection filled kiss on the male's forehead,"I am glad you said what was on your mind"

"But hyu—" Taehyung started but Yoongi kept his hand over the younger's mouth and said,"Quite Tae...don't explain yourself. I understand, and I am not angry"

"Okay hyung" Taehyung said as Yoongi removed his hand and smiled at the boy.
"Where is Baekhyun hyung?" Asked Taehyung.

"He and your dad are downstairs, trying to explain everything to your mom" Yoongi said and a chuckled followed,"She is going quite angry right now"

"She's my mother" Taehyung said and a soft smile crept in his face but then he frowned.

"But hyung how did you find me?" Asked Taehyung as Yoongi played with his fingers, Taehyung saw his wrist being bandages neatly and a bandage around his ring finger. His bottom lip was still kinda soar from the cut.

"I ran after you...and saw you getting into a taxi" Yoongi said,"I kinda saw the taxi number and then I went to your house to apologize to you but you weren't there. You brother and dad tried contacting you but they couldn't connect your phone. And then I told them the taxi number and they traced it with the help of police and found you" Yoongi explained and Taehyung nodded after that.

"Thanks" He said with a small smile.

"Don't say that dongsaeng" Yoongi said and then smirked.

"Wh-what!?" Said Taehyung as he tilted his head with confusion.
"It's been long since I heard you laugh Tae" Yoongi said and then leaned over the younger which made Taehyung gulp.

"No—" but the younger couldn't continue cause Yoongi mercilessly started tickling the younger. Taehyung burst out laughing and screaming.

He tried to push off the older but he was strong and Taehyung was a bit weak after the excitement hours before.

"Yahh hyung-ahhh" Taehyung yelled and Yoongi giggled at the younger. His sweet, deep laughter like honey and euphoria to him.

Taehyung was about to kick Yoongi off but his phone suddenly started ringing. Yoongi frowned when he picked up his phone from the nightstand and looked at the caller ID.

K.Namjoon

Taehyung peeked to look at the ID and then fell back on the bed, trying to look as casual as possible but inside he was groaning and frowning at the call to ruin the moment.

Yoongi somehow looked through Taehyung and switched off the mobile and chucked it back at the nightstand.

Taehyung looked at the older with confusion but Yoongi smiled and said,"I hate when calls ruin a moment"

Taehyung couldn't help but grin at the older. And then burst out laughing again when Yoongi started tickling him.

"H-..hyu—...hyung" Taehyung breathed out and then Yoongi pulled away from the younger who was breathing hard and laughing.

"You are dead hyung" Taehyung said and Yoongi did a hair flip and said,"Are you saying that you'll rip my arms off?"

"I very much am thinking that" Taehyung said and then Yoongi laughed at the old statement and pulled the younger into a tight hug.

Taehyung hugged him back and whispered out—
"You are my best hyung...."

"And you are my best dongsaeng" Yoongi said as he ran his fingers through Taehyung's soft hair.

"Hyung-ssi" Taehyung said as he pulled back a genuine troubled face pulled on.
"What Tae!?" Asked Yoongi with concern.

"I just realized that I haven't eaten anything since yesterday!" Taehyung said and then pouted.

Yoongi face palmed and said,"Aish and I thought that you were troubled cause of something"

"Hehehe no" Taehyung said and then got up.
"Lemme shower and then we can eat something yeah?" Asked Taehyung as he tilted his head.

"Of course Taehyung" Yoongi said with a smile,"I'll wait here"
"That's great!" Taehyung said and gave his hyung a quick hug,"Hyung can you go down and tell my mom that I'm fine. She's probably contacting some doctor right now"

"Sure Tae"

***

As Taehyung said, his mother was contacting a doctor. Baekhyun and Sungmin were sitting on the couches with defeated expressions.

"I am hiring assassins for those bastards {I'm lox-key mentioning to the readers}" Grumbled Youngae,"How dare they touch my son"

"Calm down dear" Sighed Sungmin as he rubbed his forehead. The fatigue evident on his aging body.

"He is fine Mrs.Kim" Said Yoongi as he walked towards the family.

"What!? Where is he?" Youngae asked as Yoongi stood near them with hands tugged in his pockets.

"He's taking a shower" Said Yoongi with a small smile,"Asked me to tell you that he is absolutely fine"

"Thank goodness" Youngae said as she sat down on the couch with a heavy sigh of relief escaping her lips.

"Yoongi-ssi" Said Baekhyun as he sipped his red wine,"How can we repay you for this"

"You don't need to" Yoongi said sheepishly,"He's my brother too Baekhyun Hyung"

"But still" Sungmin said,"He is our diamond Yoongi and you saved him. We have to repay"

"If he's your diamond than he's my pearl Mr.Kim" Yoongi answered truthfully,"If helping him means that I am getting paid for it or something than I am sorry but I won't take it"

"You are so wise Yoongi" Baekhyun said,"Taehyung often mentioned you here and there after he came back"

"He did!?" Yoongi said louder than intended. This made the Kim family chuckle lightly.

"Yes Yoongi he did" Baekhyun agreed,"Once he had told me how you both got drunk together and then you carried him home"

"Oh yeah I remember that as well" Yoongi said he he looked down, his face slightly flushed at the crystal clear memory of that night.

"But still" Youngae said,"Is there a way we can atleast thank you"

"Well—.." Yoongi started but he was a bit hesitant.
"Yoongi please don't hesitate" Sungmin said softly,"Ask away anything"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Then I ask for Taehyung"