CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"You smoke?" Seungjae asked, a baffled expression coating his face. He had halted the car at the side and was trying to get a head of the situation.

"..um...Well it came out wrong" Taehyung said awkwardly,"But yeah I used to smoke, a lot"
"Taehyung were you crazy or something" Seungjae asked. 
"Seungjae look I don't want to talk about it" Taehyung said and looked away,"I had some complications"
"First Jimin now you" Seungjae said,"Are you guys members of some depressed shit committee?"

"I just want a cigarette, just get me that" Taehyung said; looking at the male with stern eyes,"There is no need of you to judge"
"That's a dead stick boy" Seungjae said with a shake of his head,"I'm not buying that for you"
"I can pay" Taehyung said as Seungjae started the car again.
"If you asked me to buy a Gucci store, I would have not hesitated but not a cigarette never" Seungjae said.

"Please Seungjae" Taehyung said giving the boy puppy eyes,"Just one and I won't do it again"
"You know those kids in high school, who say that they will have it once but they end up being addicted" Seungjae explained and Taehyung huffed.

"I can buy you some alcohol" Said Seungjae and Taehyung looked at him with a lopsided grin.
"Okay" He said and looked out of the window.

***

"I really want a cigarette..." Taehyung's speak slurred as he took a swing of the bottle of liquor.
"No" Seungjae said, brushing his fingers on the rim of the bottle. He wasn't drinking much because he knew he had to drive.
"Pretty please" Taehyung said inching his face closer to Seungjae with puppy eyes.

"No Tae" Seungjae said and Taehyung pouted, pulling back and looking over the cliff. Seungjae sighed and looked at the male, trying the think why the heck the boy smoked.

The car was right behind them where Taehyung had put the speakers up and music flowed out of the car. The next song played on the playlist and it was demons by Imagine Dragons.

Taehyung was gone silent for some time and then suddenly spoke—
"I was abused" he said in a hushed tone.

Seungjae looked at the male with a raised eyebrow and then spoke,"Your Family?"
"Oh no" Taehyung's speak was slurry and the black head knew that it was his alcohol speaking,"My family is really nice...It's was the band"

Taehyung hiccuped and Seungjae's eyes widened.
"When you joined the band—" hiccup "—I wasn't jealous, but I was fine with it. Almost glad—" hiccup "—But I was worried if what happened with me will happen with you—" hiccup.

"Taehyung stop" Seungjae said not wanting the male to reveal his secret, only because he was under influence of alcohol.
"—If this happens with you..." Taehyung continued,"..—Judt leave. Don't try to hold back because it hurts a lot"

Taehyung closed his drowsy eyes and then fell against Seungjae, the male immediately holding him close.

"It's hurts a lot...." Taehyung whispered again and passed out.
"I know" Seungjae said, kissing the older softly on his head and then picked him up; settling him in the car and then driving off.

***

Seungjae couldn't take the older to his house and he couldn't take him to the dorm either, not when he was passed out with his clothes smelling like liquor.

So instead Seungjae decided to his a hotel instead. He locked the car with Taehyung sleeping soundly and went in the hotel.

"Hello sir" The receptionist greeted Seungjae and the male smiled back.
"Hello Mam" He said politely,"I would like to book a room for two please"

"A suite or A room?" She asked as she typed on the computer.
"A room" Seungjae said.
"Wait a second please.." She said and typed on the computer and the looked up with a smile and handed the key.
"May I know the people staying in the room?" She asked.

"Me and A friend.." Seungjae said, not knowing if Taehyung was his friend or not. 
"Friend or Boyfriend sir?" The receptionist teased and Seungjae blushed hundred shades of red and coughed awkwardly.

"N-no just fri-friend..." Seungjae stuttered and the receptionist smiled guiltily.
"Oh gosh I'm sorry, You looked so hesitant that I thought—"

"Oh no it's okay" Seungjae said and waved the girl a bye and went to take Taehyung from the car. He stopped a few steps back and took a few deep breaths to calm his racing heartbeat.

He opened the car door and Taehyung was still pretty knocked out, not wanting to catch attention he decided to wake up the male. Taehyung groaned and his eyes fluttered open.

"Seungjae?" He muttered,"Dude why are you so red?"
"Me-me r-red n-no" Seungjae stuttered and helped Taehyung out who was still tipsy. He let out a chuckle and leaned over the black head for support.
"You look like someone just asked you if I were your boy friend" Taehyung joked and Seungjae blushed even more.
"No idiot, I told the girl that you are my friend!" Seungjae shrieked and Taehyung looked at him with a shocked expression.
"Woah dude chill" He chuckled and Seungjae looked away and dragged the male to the assigned room.