CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

[Thank you for 10k! <3]
[The scenes shift really quick in this chapter]
[Unedited]

****

Jiwoo stared in the mirror and let the stylist fix her gown and hair for the last minute. She let out a nervous breath and fiddled with her gown's lace

Jiwoo looked in the mirror and saw Taehyung leaning against the door frame and staring blankly at the girl

"H-Hey Taehyung" Jiwoo said and tried smiling but failed.
"Hello noona" Taehyung answered quietly made his way to the bride.

"You are looking gorgeous" Taehyung commented and the girl smiled meekly.
"Why thank you" She said.

"Give us a minute in private please" Taehyung said and the stylists bowed and left the room, closing the door behind them.

"Jiwoo...I..I'm sorry, I really am" Taehyung said and the girl frowned.
"For what?" She asked and Taehyung smiled to himself.

"For ruining the day for you" He said and their eyes met in the mirror, Taehyung was standing a few steps behind her.

"I heard everything yesterday" He continued,"I'm a disappointment to my family but I promise that Baekhyun isn't. Please don't ever leave my brother's hand"

"I would never Taehyung" Jiwoo answered sincerely.

"He may act cold or angry or frustrated at times but Jiwoo I swear I haven't seen him looking at someone with so much love in his eyes" Taehyung continued,"I wish you all the best for everything"

"Thank you Taehyung" Jiwoo said and smiled at the younger behind her in the mirror.

"God bless you both" He said and then turned around and walked out, Jiwoo wanted to stop him but realized that it  wasn't the time.

"Eomma...?" Taehyung said and knocked on the door and his mother turned around and smiled at her son.

"Hey TaeBear" She said as Taehyung walked up to her.
"Are you happy?" Taehyung asked and stood in front of his mother with a solemn and collected expression.

"Yes Tae" His mother said and Taehyung gave a close lipped smile.
"You...You love me right?" Taehyung asked Youngae frowned at his question.

"Yes of course, you are my life Tae" She said and cupped her son's cheeks.
"If...If I ever make a mistake..will you stop loving me?" Taehyung asked and Youngae shook her head.

"No baby never, why are you saying all this today?" Youngae asked and Taehyung just shook his head.

"I want to make you proud eomma" He said and held her hand and Youngae furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the broken image of her son.

"You have always made me proud Tae" She said and hugged her son,"Don't even think that you didn't"

"Okay.." He said and hugged her back.