CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Taehyung was woken up the horrible nightmare. He either slept really well and that to under the influence of the alcohol and if not, he had horrible nightmares that woke him up in cold sweat.

"Damn..." He whispered to himself and rubbed his face. He really needed to go and visit a therapist and discuss this.

"Sir Taehyung" Taehyung heard a soft knock on the door and he called back-
"Yes?"
"Sir you are called downstairs" The servant spoke and Taehyung yelled a okay and went to take a quick shower.

After that he went downstairs and saw Baekhyun and Sungmin sitting around in the living area and pondering over something.

"Good morning!" He cheered and both of them looked at him with a smile.
"Morning chubs" Sungmin said and Taehyung grabbed the plate full of sandwiches and a glass of orange juice.

"What's up in the morning?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on the couch with the plate in his lap and sandwich stuffed in his mouth.

"We are trying to pick out the hall for the wedding" Sungmin said and flipped through the page of the book his was holding.
"Oof" Taehyung snickered,"Why are you taking so much pain for hyung"
"Tae" Baekhyun hissed and flicked his brother's forehead.

Sungmin laughed at his two bickering sons. Taehyung stopped when Jiwoo came and hugged Baekhyun from behind. The male pecked the girl affectionately.

"Eww" Taehyung said,"Go and make out somewhere else"
"You are just jealous" Baekhyun sneered,"You just don't have someone to like"
"Oh please" Taehyung said and looked away.

"Wait Taehyung-bro are you okay?" Baekhyun asked at the sudden change in the younger's deamour.
"Oh yeah yes I'm fine" Taehyung said and the three looked at him with a concerned expression.

"Anyways did you final the hall?" Asked Taehyung to change the topic.
"Not yet" Baekhyun said and handed a pamphlet to Jiwoo,"Which one would you like honey"
"I don't know" Jiwoo said with a pout,"I want out wedding to be special not expensive.."

"Then I know!" Taehyung said with a smile and Everyone looked at him.
"You know what?" Baekhyun asked.

"We can do the wedding at sea aide!" Taehyung said like a kid and the three immediately agreed.

"Tae you are amazing at this stuff" Jiwoo said and ruffled the hair of the younger.
"Thanks" Taehyung said with a grin.

***

Taehyung sighed and picked up his phone, he hadn't checked the device since last night cause he was so caught up in all the work.

He picked it up and turned it on, immediately a number of notifications popped up on the screen and he frowned.

Did someone die ??

Jimin had surely called him like a maniac. Taehyung checked out the four voice mails and placed the phone near his ear to listen.

Hey Tae, please call me soon.

Taehyung ?? Please pick up my call

Tae please....Are you ignoring me ??

Please don't hate me !! Tae please I need to talk.

Taehyung didn't wasted a second after this, the male ripped off the jacket that hung on the coat stand and ran out to get a car, completely ignoring the call of Areum behind him.

***

"Where the heck is Jimin!?" Taehyung yelled the moment he burst into the dorm. Hoseok looked up at the younger with bewilderment and stood up.
"Hey what happened?" Hoseok asked as he gripped on either side of Taehyung to keep him in one place.

"Jimin...where is he??" Taehyung asked and Hoseok shrugged and the younger paled.
"You were ignoring him" Added a new voice and Taehyung looked at Yoongi as he came down from the stairs.

"Ignoring him? No!" Taehyung vigorously shook his head.
"Then why weren't you picking his calls?" Asked Yoongi with wide eyes.
"Yoongi I was busy with Baek's wedding preparations" Taehyung said and the jaw's of the boys fell open.
"Woah...ah... congratulations?" Hoseok said awkwardly and let go of the boy.

"Where is Jimin?" Taehyung asked with almost tears in his eyes.
"He...ah...he is gone to the therapist" Yoongi said and the grey head gave a nod and grabbed Yoongi and pulled him out.
"Come with me" Taehyung said and both of them left the dorm.

***

Jimin wiped his tears with the tissue as HyeJin patiently waited the boy to calm down.
"He didn't pick up" Jimin cried and HyeJin sighed.
"He was probably busy Jimin-ah" HyeJin consoles the boy and then her ears picked up sounds of shouts and yell outside the door and her eyebrows furrowed together.

It was normal, some patients losing their mind and yelling around but Jimin's jaws fell open.

"No you don't understand I need to see him now!"
"Sir please you can't"
"Let him go!"
"Sir no please understand"
"I want to see him just damn it let me in you moron!"
"Sir please leave before I call the security on you"
"Oh try me"

Jimin got up from the couch and HyeJin followed the boy outside the door. Jimin gasped when he saw Taehyung and Yoongi, the grey head looking frustrated and ready to throw hands, his tongue pressed against his cheek like Jungkook.

Yoongi was trying to control the younger and a male receptionist was talking to them, more like scolding.

"I don't give a fuck about your stupid protocols!" Taehyung spat,"I need to see him before he fucking thinks that I don't care"
"Sir we have patients here" The receptionist said, his voice angry.
"Fuck off before I make you a patient" Taehyung answered and Yoongi gave the male a impressed look.

"Tae..." Jimin whispered, his voice almost inaudible but somehow the older heard it. The grey head looked at Jimin and his eyes widened.

"Jimin!" Taehyung said and ran to the male and engulfed him to into a tight hug, almost knocking the other back.
"Taehyung what are you doing here?" Asked Jimin as the male sniffled.
"I wasn't ignoring you!" Taehyung told the male and pulled away to look into this eyes,"Jimin I swear I wasn't. I just didn't know when you called me"

"Really?" Jimin asked his meekly and Taehyung gave a meaningful nod.
"How could think like that Pabo" Taehyung said and hugged the male again, his orbs falling on a aged lady right behind them and she was giving a warm smile to the grey head.