Chapter 2

I'm so happy that that was finally over, I thought I would collapse. After some other classes it was lunch time and it was spaghetti and meatballs, I grabbed a tray and was served my food by the lunch lady, she didn't seem to be in a good mood today, I went to look for a place to sit but it seems like all the seats were taken except for one at the back there was no one sitting there, so I went and took a seat. I heard a voice saying, ''Hey there, can I sit here?'' It was a girl, then I politely answered,''sure''. By the way my name is Tania and you? Ashley I replied. Well it's nice to meet you, hey aren't you the girl who was about to introduce herself earlier today at English class? Yeah I was the one. Seems like you were a bit nervous. Was it that obvious? Well, yeah it kinda was. We both laughed as we ate. Thanks later on, a group of teens walked in and because I was new, I asked Tania who they were and she says ''Oh, they're only the most popular kids in school, The blonde girl, names Chelsea and the two girls behind her are Ariana and Nicole, let's just say they're her little minions that hangs out with her. They're like the mean girls at school. And the guy standing next to her is non other than her boyfriend Brandon. He is the hottest guy in school almost every girl wants to be with him and that's why she always brags about it. Anyway, if I were you I'd keep my distance because she isn't very nice at all. The bell rings and she says (Tania) anyway, it was nice meeting you and I hope we could be friends now? Okey, I replied see you soon.

Finally, I'm done with this chapter, hope you enjoyed it.