Chapter 12

My alarm went off, I woke up took my bath and dressed up wearing some skinny jeans, red top and white Converse, ran downstairs to eat breakfast, my mom was worried about me last night cause she saw that I wasn't doing very well, so she decided to drop me off at school. She tried talking to me and asked me what was going on but I couldn't tell her what happened, mostly because I didn't want her to worry. We finally arrived at school,  she kissed me on my forehead and told me that she loves me. I sighted Tania we embraced each other and decided to go to the library cause we both had a free period. I was still feeling down and she noticed it too and told me not to take things so serious, she had to go get something from a teacher, so she left and said she was coming back. "Looks like someone's looking down today." I didn't know who said that until I looked up and to my surprise, it was Brandon. "Oh hey Brandon"  "hey you, why are you so depressed today, hope everything is okay?" I didn't want to say anything, I didn't even know what to say. "It seems like you don't want to talk about it, so I'll respect that." "Thanks" I replied. "Okay now stop moping around, you know when you don't smile, you don't look beautiful cause pretty girls don't frown." Omg, I can't believe he called be me pretty. He started telling his corny jokes and we both laughed then Tania walks in and says  "Looks like I'm interrupting something, sorry I'd better leave." "Oh no, Brandon said, I saw she was depressed,so I decided to come cheer her up."
He left knowing Tania and I wanted to talk.

"So, I tried all I could to cheer you up and it turns out that at the end of the day the only person that was able to cheer you up was  the one and only Brandon, something must be happening." Tania said.
I told her to knock it off and luckily I was saved by the bell and it was time to go to class, we were having math and I didn't want to be late. So Tania and I took our things and went off. When we were out of the library, we saw Chelsea and her friends, they were staring at me with a threatening look on their faces. Tania told me to just walk away and ignore them and that's what I did.