Chapter 27

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't updated for a while now, the thing is, I've been really busy with school work. My apologies. But I might not be updating on a regular basis. So for now, here's the next chapter.

Hope you like it.

Bye.

Suddenly, someone knocks on my door. Come in! I yell! And it's Tania.

"Hey." Says Tania.

I respond, "Hey to you too."

Tania said, ''Look, Ashley, I know things have been really hard for you and you're going through a tough break up but just know one thing, no matter what I will always be hear...

I cut in and hugged her tight and started to tear up. Tania I should be the one sorry. I can't believe I didn't give you the attention you deserved when I was still dating Brandon. I was so stupid to think someone like him would fall for me. I was blinded by something that was nothing but mere infatuation. I am so sorry Tania, really. Please forgive me.

Tania said, ''Hey, don't apologise, I am not mad at you because it was your first relationship and I know you didn't mean it. Besides, you wanted to make it up to me by planning our girls night out.

I replied wiping off my tears, "But it got ruined."

Tania says, ''But that doesn't mean we didn't have fun before all that drama happened. Besides you're my best friend and I can't stay mad at you."

I say, "Thanks."

Tania replied, "For what?"

I say, "For always having my back, even when I have guy troubles."

Tania says jokingly, "Honey, you know when you love, you love hard. But you know what? That's what I admire about you. Brandon made a big mistake by doing what he did and I'm sure many guys out there would fall for you. Cos you my friend are a very unique human being."

I respond, "Thanks, but I think I've had enough of boys for now or dating. I think I'll stick with being single for now .  Okay?"

Tania replied, "Okay, but don't say I didn't tell you."

I respond, "Whatever."

Tania stayed over for a while. We talked a little bit, watched TV and talked some more. It was finally time for Tania to leave. I really wanted her to stay over for a little bit longer, but she had to go her mom needed her for something.

"Bye," I say waving to Tania.

She turned and waved back. "Bye Ashley."

Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote if you liked this or comment. Thanks.

Bye guys