Chapter 30

Ashley's pov
I receive a next from Tania telling me to meet her at the park. I hope everything is okay. I get dressed, grab my phone and head to the park. She texts me saying I should meet her at our spot. I arrive and see nothing but a candle lit dinner. I turn around and see Tania.

I ask, "Tania, what's all this about?

She replies, "Nothing, I wasn't even the one that planned this."

I say, "Then who planned it."

"It was me."

I recognized the voice and saw it was Brandon.

I say, "Brandon, what's all this about?

He replies, "I know you still have feelings for me and I want you to admit it right here and now."

I say, ''Brandon, I...

Tania cuts in.

"Ashley, I know you've been hurting a lot and i also know you never stopped loving him ever since. Please Ashley, forgive him."

"But he hurt me and that is something I can't forget." I said.

Tania says, "I know that, he's changed. I can see it in his eyes. Please forgive him."

Brandon says, "Ashley, I know I hurt you a lot and I am very very sorry.  I love you so much and for you to not be with me is hard. I need you to forgive me please."

"Okay, I forgive you." I replied.

Brandon was so happy that he carried me and gave me a kiss.

"So does this mean you guys are back together again? Tania askes.

"Yeah" We both answered.

"So, were's my candle lit lunch?" I ask.

Brandon and I continued with our date.

Tania left us to have our alone time.

I am so happy that after all the pain I went through with love. I find myself in the arms of Brandon again. Funny, to think I actually promised myself I wouldn't have anything to do with him.

After our lunch, we sealed it with a kiss.

THE END

Thanks for reading this guys. I really enjoyed writing this story. I want to thank everyone who read it and those who voted. I love you all.

Hope you enjoyed reading this?

If you liked it please vote or comment and tell me what you think.

Bye!!!