Chapter 19

We finally arrived at the carnival. Tania, Brandon and I headed to the photo booth to take some pics. At first I didn't wanna go but Tania convinced me.
Later on we went on some rides. First we went on the bumper cars, then the roller coaster. I was actually having fun, considering the fact that Brandon was here.

Later on, we all went to get some rest. Tania left Brandon and I together, alone. Man I'm scared. At first, we were silent, then Brandon started the conversation.

Brandon said, "Hey Ashley, i can tell from your face that you're feeling awkward."

I lied, "No I'm not."

Brandon said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get caught up in the moment. The truth is, I really really like you and I don't like you feeling uncomfortable around me."

I really didn't know what to say to Brandon cause I like him back.
I just had to admit it to him.

I said, "Brandon, I don't know what to say, but one thing I'm sure of is that the feeling is mutual. I like you too.

Brandon didn't say anything else. The next thing I knew he  smashed his lips towards mine. He kissed me and this time, I didn't resist. I kissed him back and it felt magical.

Suddenly, Tania came back with our food. She saw is kiss.

Tania said, "It seems like my plan worked. Don't you think Brandon?"

Brandon said, "Yeah, thanks again."

I said, "Plan?, What plan? Don't tell me that's what you and Brandon were talking about yesterday?"

Tania said, 'Yup."

We ate our food and after we went on some more rides. Later on, we went home. We all had fun today. Brandon walked me home and I was really happy 

Today was really the happiest day of my life.

Sorry It's a little short, but I am really enjoying writing this.