Chapter 28

It's Monday, ugh I can't believe it. After all that drama on Saturday, I'm still very going to school and the worst part is I'm still going to face Brandon, not like I'm talking to him or anything but I'm going to face the person that hurt me. No, I'm not going to focus on that, I have my grades to work on. Sure, I'm a straight A student but I just need something to get me to stop thinking about what Brandon and Chelsea did to me.

I get into the bathroom to take a bath afterwards, I run out to get my hair and makeup done. I put on a  black top with my blue jeans and my white Converse. I head downstairs to eat breakfast.  Later on, I tell mom that I'm leaving and left.

As I was walking, I sighted Tania and walk up to meet her.

"Hey Tania. Good morning.''

"Morning Ashley, how are you?"

"I'm fine."

"Ashley, Tania says, I know you're hurting, I can see it in your eyes."

"Is it really that obvious?''

"It kinda is, but I know you'll push through, you always do."

"I'll try, but it's hard, but you know what they always say, there's no way you'll ever fall in love without getting your heart broken."

"Oh Ashley."

I cut her off. "Let's just go, I'm tired of talking about it okay?"

Tania said, "Okay."

We walked silently to school and when we arrived, I saw Brandon. We made eye contact, he tried talking to me but I walked as fast as I could passed him cause I wasn't ready to talk to him and I don't think I ever will.

Hope you liked this.
"