Chapter 22

My alarm went off. I can't believe it's already Monday. It feels like the weekend had passed by quickly. Oh how I wish I could relive it all over again. Brandon is really making me very happy. I can't wait to meet him. I quickly rushed to the bathroom to take a bath, rushed out and got dressed. I put on a red T shirt with some black jeans and white sneakers.
I went down stairs and made myself some cereal. Then, later on, someone knocks on the door, I open it only fore to see Brandon. He was looking very handsome.

Brandon said, "Good morning, beautiful.

I replied, "Good morning to you too. Um sorry to ask but what are you doing here.

Brandon said, "Isn't it obvious? I'm here to pickup my girlfriend.

I blushed a little and he saw it. I couldn't contain myself. He was really a very romantic person.

I told my parents I was going with Brandon. We headed out. We even held hands and Brandon wouldn't keep his eyes off me. What can I say? He makes me feel special.

We arrived at school. When we walked in, everyone wouldn't  keep their eyes off us. I really don't like being at the center of attention cause it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Brandon knew I was uncomfortable, so he held my hand even tighter which made me feel better.

Brandon said, "Don't worry about them. They're just jealous that I'm with the prettiest girl in school.''

I said, "You really think so?"

Brandon said, "Of course. You are a beautiful, intelligent girl and I am so happy being with you."

I blushed again, he was just that good with words.

I sighted Tania and went to see her.

Tania said, "Good morning."

I replied, "Good morning to you too."

Tania said, "I can see you're in a good mood today. Now tell me I was right.

I replied confused, "Right about what?"

Tania replied,"Right about you and Brandon being together."

I said, "Fine, you were right."

Tania said, "And...'"

I replied, "And I was wrong."

Tania was really happy for Brandon and I. She wouldn't stop rubbing it in my face that she was right

I said,"Tania, knock it off."

Tania said, "Knock what off."

I replied, "Tania?"

Tania said, "Okay, okay. You know I was just teasing you. I'm just so happy for you."

I said, "Aww, that's why you're my best friend."

We hugged and then the bell rings. We both had English, so we had to go.

I hope you like the story, so far.
Thanks for reading this far.
Love you guys soooo much.

Bye