Chapter 18

It was a brand new day and a Saturday. I am so happy cause I won't have to worry about bumping into Brandon. But I'm still curious about what Tania and Brandon were talking about yesterday. I jumped out of bed went to the bathroom to take my bath, rushed out and got dressed.
I put on a black T shirt, blue jeans with my black sneakers. I went down stairs to eat breakfast. I told my mom that Tania and I were going out today.
After breakfast, I put on the TV. After about 15 minutes someone knocks on the door and it was Tania. I tell my mom bye and we both headed out. I was excited cause we were gonna have fun today, then suddenly Tania stops  and tells me to stop.

I said, "Tania what's up why are we stopping here?"

Tania said, "Cause we're waiting for someone."

I said, "Well who?'

Tania said, "You'll see.

We waited for about five minutes and then someone comes and it's the one person I wanted to avoid. It was none other than Brandon .

Tania said, "Took you long enough.

Brandon said, Sorry, had to go somewhere first. I'm here right? So let's go.

I said, "Tania, what's going on? I thought it was gonna be only two of us going to the carnival?

Tania said, "Well, change of plans, Brandon wanted to come along. Hope you don't mind?

I said, "No, I don't. He can come along.

I actually lied, I wasn't okay with it. What if he talks about what happened yesterday. I didn't talk to him as we were walking to the carnival. It was another awkward moment I've been trying to avoid. Sigh.

Hope you liked it?

Bye.