Chapter 21

Today is the day, the day I go on my first date. I told my mom about it and she was really happy about me going on my first date.
I had my bath and got ready. I wore a cute purple dress my mom bought me for my birthday.
I even told Tania about my date too. She was so happy that she even went as far as come to my house to do my hair and makeup. I am really excited.

Brandon's pov
Today is the day. I am going to ask Ashley to be my girlfriend. I hope she'll say yes. It was almost 3. The time was 2:50 pm. I went to pickup Ashley. She was dressed in a beautiful purple dress. She looks so beautiful.

Before we headed out, Ashley's mom came up to me and said, "Young man, my daughter means the world to me. So don't you ever hurt her. Bring her back home safely.

I said, "Okay ma'am. I will take care of her.

I blind folded Ashley, I wanted to surprise her. I told her to remove the blind fold. She was very happy with what she saw.

Ashley's pov
I removed my blind fold only for me to see a beautiful dinner. We were gonna have a picnic.We ate, listened to music and got to know each other better. The next thing I knew Brandon told me he wanted to ask me something

Brandon said, "Ashley, I wanna ask you something."

I said, 'Sure.''

Brandon said, "Do you wanna be my girlfriend .''
I said,"Yes. We hugged and he kissed me. It was getting late and we had to go. He dropped me off and went home.

Brandon said, Bye  girl friend

I replied, "Bye Boyfriend.'

I headed inside.

Bye guys, till the next chapter.