Chapter 23

Tania's pov
It's been about a week since Ashley and Brandon started dating. I'm really happy for her but ever since they started dating, she hasn't really been giving me that much attention lately. I know, I know, it's her first  relationship and may be she doesn't mean it. But still...  Anyway, I don't want to be a selfish friend. I tried talking to her about it but i don't think she got the point though. But she promised to work on giving both Brandon and I equal attention.

Ashley's pov
Tania thinks that I haven't been giving her attention but I honestly think she's getting a tad jealous. But if she thinks I haven't been giving her the attention she deserves, I'll try my best to work in it. Anything for my best friend and plus it's nice to know she really treasures our friendship.

We both planned to have a girls night out. I asked my mom and she totally agreed for Tania and I to go to the movies this weekend. Yah know, to make up for those times I didn't spend with her. She's my bestie and I don't want her to think I'm ignoring her.

Sorry this chapter was a bit short. Ran out of ideas. But I promise to try my best to update.

Don't forget to vote if you like the story so far. You could also give me some advice on what to write next.

Bye guys!!!