Chapter 29

Brandon's pov
I can't believe I made that stupid mistake of hurting Ashley. And all because I listened to Chelsea, fine, I was also at fault too but still. I sincerely like Ashley and I wanna make it up to her but how? She doesn't even want to talk to me and I doubt Tania will cause I also broke her trust. Why'd I have to make that stupid mistake?

Ashley's pov
I've made a decision not to have anything to do with Brandon and trust me I'm gonna keep it. I won't let him hurt me ever again.

Tania and I had the same class. It was English and yes Brandon also had that same class. But I won't let him bother me. We enter the class and took our seats Tania was sitting next to me. Brandon later walks in. He stares at me and took his seat. The teacher walks in and starts the class. After the class, it was lunch​ time. I told Tania to go ahead cause I wanted to put my books in my locker before I head to the cafeteria.

I head to my locker. I open it and put my books in. I close it and I see Brandon standing in front of me. I try to go but he pulls me back.

I said, "Brandon, let go of my hand."

He replies, "No, not until you listen to what I have to say."

I replied, "Listen to what you have to say? I think I've heard enough."

He says,"Ashley, please listen to me I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen."

I replied, "Why is it that anytime you guys hurt us girls you think a simple sorry would do. Why are you even trying so hard? Am I not nothing to you? A piece of trash? A nerd? Just leave me alone."

He says, "No Ashley, you aren't any of those things. You're special."

I replied, "Come to think of it, I remember you telling me that when we were together. I can't believe I fell for a liar like you Brandon. You hurt me a lot. Just leave me alone please."

I try to run away but suddenly, Brandon pulls me towards him and smashes his lips towards mine. I try to but I couldn't resist it. He lets go and says,

''I hurt you and I know it and I regret it a lot. Now Ashley, look into my eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for me. I know you still do. You can't deny it. You're trembling why?

I replied, 'Brandon, please don't. I beg you let me go."

He says, ''No, not until you answer my question."

I then force myself out of his arms and run away because I knew that I still had feelings for him and I couldn't lie to myself.

I went straight to the Cafeteria. I got my food and sat next to Tania.

Tania says, "Hey you alright? You took a long time at your locker."

I replied, "I'm fine."

Tania says,''You sure, you look tense. Why?"

I replied, "Nothing, I'm fine. Let's eat.

After lunch, it was time for the next period before school closes.

Tania was really very suspicious of what happened to me. Even though she doesn't say it, I
know she's worried about me.

Tania's pov

I don't know what Ashley is keeping from me but I think it has to do with Brandon. That guy won't stop until someone tells him by force and I think that person is me.

After school, I told Ashley to go home without me cause I had to take care of important business.

I see Brandon and go talk to him .

"Hey Brandon, I say to him angrily."

He replies,"What's up, what'd I do now?"

I say, ''That's what I wanna know. Ashley was looking very upset today and she wasn't like this earlier today. Brandon what did you do to her?"

He says, "Fine, I might have confronted her to ask for her forgiveness."

I say, "Why would you do that? You know what you did was unforgivable?''

He replies, "I know, but I truly regret it. I am so so sorry for breaking your promise by breaking her heart. Please help me, I want her to forgive me so we can get back together please Tania."

Tania said, "Fine, only because I can seem you really love her and you've changed for the better.

He said, "Thanks, a lot but how will I get to talk to her to apologise again? She doesn't even wanna talk to me.

Tania said, "Just leave it to me.'
"Thanks" he says.
"You're welcome, Tania replies.