Chapter 8

It was the sixth period before lunch, I was having math, man I love it so much, don't judge me, I can be a bit nerdy sometimes, fine, all the time but Tania says it's a good thing cause I am a pretty girl with smarts, but I tell her I'm not that pretty but she still insists. The bell rung for lunch time, it's like the universe wants Brandon and I to meet. I went to the cafeteria with Tania, it was pizza day, luckily something good happened today. After lunch, Tania and I went to class and we were asked to sit according to the pairs we were put in Brandon and I sat next to each other.

Teacher's pov
Today, you're going to become parents, each pair will be assigned a baby doll to take care of and I will be watching you all, but from a distance and oh this will be part of your grade, so you all had better put in some effort.

"So it looks like we're a couple now?'' said Brandon. I guess we are I replied blushing. Snap out of it, I said to myself
Hey, said Brandon, I wanna talk to you about what happened that day when you ran away. What happened? Well, I said I'm no that good around people, let's just say I'm kinda dorky.
Don't say that, he replied, you're not, you're not, I actually thought you were kinda cute.
My heart melted when he said that to me, I started to blush.
Anyway, he said I didn't hear to introduce myself, I'm Brandon and you? I'm Ashley. Well nice to meet you Ashley. I'm looking forward to working with you and who knows we might even make good parents. The class was over and we had to go.

"Fine, it wasn't as terrible as I imagined, I said to Tania''. ''I told you so''. She replied, you guys looked so cute together. "He even called me cute". Come on let's go home together, I'll call you later, bye.

Aww, young love.