Chapter 25

I check my watch and it's 3:00. I have to go. I grab my phone and everything I needed. Told my mom that I was heading out. I left excitedly. I arrived at Tania's house. I knocked on the door and she opened the door.

I said, "Hey Tania. You ready."

Tania said, "Of course I am. I've been waiting for this moment all week. Let's go, come on."

We both headed out. We went to the movies, we watched black panther, when the movie ended we decided to take a walk. We were  talking and by the time we knew it, we found ourselves in the park. We got tired and so decided to  take a seat on a bench. There was a nearby corn dog stand, so Tania decided to get some for us and some drinks too. I insisted on going, but you know Tania? She wanted to and I couldn't just say no to her.

Tania's pov

I decided to go buy some corn dogs for Ashley and I. I'm really happy that Ashley decided to do this, I mean she's really a good friend. As I was going, I heard someone talking. The person's voice sounded very familiar, so I decided to go see who it was and to my surprise it was Brandon and he was talking to Chelsea. I ran to Ashley.

I said, "Ashley, come quickly.

Ashley said, "What's wrong and where are the corn dogs.

I dragged her and to our surprise, we saw Brandon and Chelsea kissing.  Ashley was really shocked. She even went as far as confronting him there and then.

Ashley's pov

I can't believe Brandon would cheat on me and with her, Chelsea. I confronted him and Chelsea. When I they realized I was there, they turned to me.

Brandon said, "Ashley, it's not what you think.

I replied, "Oh, so what is it? Cause it seems to me that you're cheating on me with her.

Brandon said, "I can explain."

Then suddenly, Chelsea cut in before he could continue.

"You know what Brandon? why do you keep putting up with her. You really made her fall for you huh. You've really outdone yourself.''

I said confused, "What do you mean? What are you talking about.

Chelsea replies sarcastically, "Aww, you poor thing. We never actually broke up. We faked the whole thing"

''What!"

"Don't you get it? We used you. I mean how could you possibly think my Brandon could possibly fall for someone like you. A nerdy girl. No one with their right mind would fall for you.".

Tania cuts in, "Hey it's enough, why are you talking to her like that? Don't you have a conscience? And you Brandon, I trusted you and I remember you saying that you wouldn't hurt my best friend. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Brandon tries to talk but Ashley cuts in.

"Brandon, you were my first boyfriend and probably my last. I thought you promised you'd never hurt me. I was so stupid, how could I possibly think that someone could like me. I am..

Brandon cute in, "Ashley it's not what you think, I mean at first I was using you but believe me when I say this, I fell for you and only you. Please believe me.

Ashley wasn't ready to listen him. She was hurt, she ran away in tears.
Tania then runs after her. She finally catches up with her.

Tania says, Ashley, I am so sorry. I...

Ashley cuts in  before Tania could complete the sentence.

"I just wanna be alone. Please I'm just tired. I can't believe I was so stupid. Everything that Chelsea said was true. I'm just a nerdy girl, no one will ever like me or want to date me.

Tania replied, No, she's wrong, you're a beautiful, smart and a caring person. If Brandon can't see that, it's his loss. Anyway, I'll respect your decision to be alone."

I walked her home  before I went to my house. I know she's trying to be strong, but I know she's hurting. Chelsea and Brandon are such jerks.

This chapter was longer than expected but I really enjoyed writing it. If you liked this chapter please don't hesitate to vote or comment or give me some advice. Thanks.

Bye.