Day One

???'s P.O.V.

I opened my eyes, and looked around. I was placed on a bed surrounded by a round shaped glass, holding me in place. There were about 10 people dressed in lab coats watching every movements that I made in awe. Somehow, I managed to hear what the person who looked like she was in a higher rank compared to the other scientists in the room said.

"It seems like our masterpiece is finished now" She said as she smiled at me before pressing a button which then opened the glass I was surrounded in

"Welcome, the first fully created android in our laboratory"

So, I'm a robot.

The lady helped me stand up as I looked at every details possibly visible in the room.

The walls were made out of metal with colors consisting of either white, black and blue which gave a futuristic feeling to it. There were shelves filled with, perhaps different potions in each bottle.
There were also machines protected by glasses in case someone who isn't familiar to it, accidentally touched the machine and broke it.

"Your name is Yuri, and I will be your mother from now on" The lady said

"There are a few things you have to remember, considering you're not a human.

First, you should never have any contact with water, only oils which you are supposed to consume.

Second, you will automatically shut down at exactly 10pm sharp for you to charge.

And lastly, you will be permanently deactivated after 15 days, and your first  day starts now" She said

I didn't know what to say at this point. There's too much things swallowed by my brain, machine brain. What was I supposed to do for 15 days?

"Wondering why we only made you live for 15 days? It's because.. Well,

.. we just wanted a daughter" She said, the atmosphere going down "This seemed like the only chance for us to experience it and so we took it" She added, sighing

"Why didn't you just create one?" I asked

She fell silent.

"Come, let's meet your father and brother" She stated

I followed her out of the room. Walked out to a long hallway wherein there were about 4 doors on each side with glass windows beside it, showing other scientists performing experiments inside the private rooms.

As we reached the end of the hall, the lady called two men as they immediately responded to the call. One of them seemed like around the lady's age while the other one looked like he was around my age.

"I-is that her?" the boy who looked around my age asked

"Yes" the lady said

"Yuri, meet Yukhei. Yukhei, meet Yuri" she said

"Yuri, he is Yukhei, he's your brother. He's older than you for a few months. While him, his your dad. Yuseok" she continued

"Welcome to the family" the older man smiled at me, liquid visible at the corner of his eyes before hugging me tightly while sobbing

Soon, mom and Yukhei joined creating a group hug. I didn't know why they were crying but, I just went along with it.