Day Five

I woke up, light getting it's way through my eyes as I looked around the room and tried to remember what happened yesterday. Right, our parents died. If so, I better check on Yukhei.

I walked to his room and decided to open it but it was locked.

"Yukhei? It's me, Yuri. Will you please open the door?"
I asked

"Yuri, just please get ready for school. I'll just rest more."
He answered

"But I just want to check on yo—"

"You're going to be late, go."

I sighed in defeat. Is he ever gonna get out of the dorm for once and get some fresh air?

After getting ready, I proceeded to go to class.

Walking on hallways without Yukhei felt really lonely. It's like the moon still shining in the darkness despite not having the stars around it. I went inside the classroom. Greeted by the boys' eyes staring at me desperately like they are expecting something from me, probably Yukhei.

"Yukhei still hasn't recovered?" Mark asked

"It only happened yesterday, dumbass"
Jaehyun answered

"Language" Doyoung corrected

"So how is he doing now?" Jungwoo asked

"Well, somehow I think it just got worse. He really isn't planning on coming out of his room. I wanted to check on him earlier but he said that I should get going so that's what I did"
I answered

"Oh" They all said in unison

The class went on until lunch time. I decided to check on Yukhei and ask him if he wanted me to buy something for him. But he didn't answer. I sighed and continued going to the cafeteria with the boys.

As I walked through the hallways, I was stopped by a presence of a group of girls. There were 4 of them looking at me, anger visible in their orbs. I knew who they were. They were those girls who only wastes their time stalking Yukhei.

Karen, Clara, Anna and Denise

"So, what did you do to Yukhei that he didn't go to school for two days?" Denise asked

"Personal family problems"
I answered back

"Family problems? Perhaps you were flirting with him too much that you ended up with his child" Clara said

"Don't ever say anything like that to him, you don't know what happened" I told them

"Affected much?" Karen chuckled
I gritted my teeth, looking at them angrily

"Just leave him alone, will you?!" I couldn't take it anymore, how dare they say that to Yukhei? He's going through so much and yet they talk about things like this?

"Tsk, you leave him alone!" Denise yelled, before colliding her palm with my cheeks. It hurted, so much.

They continued doing all those horrible things to me for 10 minutes. 10 minutes, all passed by with slapping, punching, kicking, yelling, pulling. You name it.

Soon, they stopped after hearing footsteps from the other side of the hallway.

"Don't mess up with us again, you hear that?" Denise said before running off with her friends.

It hurted too much, I couldn't even move to walk to the clinic. So, I decided to sit down still until he pain goes away. I sat still with the pain still lingering around. It hurted so much for so long my tears couldn't help but escape from the corner of my eyes,it may be pathetic but those type of contacts are different to robots that humans. The metals misplace, and some of the machines malfunction. It took about 20 minutes for the pain to calm down. Hopefully, Yukhei won't see me in this state. Honestly, I hope no one even sees me in this state.

I limped down the hallway. That whole time it felt like somebody was following, but I decided to brush it off. Seeing Yukhei fine is what I need to see right now. I decided to take the long route through the dark alley so no one I know would see me in this state.

After reaching home, I decided to check on Yukhei.

"Y-Yukhei? Are you alright there?" I asked

"Yeah, at least I think I am. What about you? What happened to your voice?"

"U-uhm, a little malfunction but it's alright"

"Okay, please rest"

"Aren't you gonna eat with me?"

"I'll just do so later, now you go and eat"

"A-Alright"

And so, I ate and went to sleep. Hoping tomorrow would be better and that I wouldn't encounter those type of things again. But why do I feel like my life is suddenly going downhill? I was supposed to experience happiness along with my family but now they're suddenly gone. I lost them.

Those were all my thoughts before shutting down.