Day Twelve

I opened my eyes, instantly hearing snoring beside me. I look to my left and see the culprit of the unpleasant sound, Jungwoo. But Taeyong slept between the both of us so where is he now?

I sat up and saw Liena and Sicheng, still deep asleep. I stood up to go to the bathroom to fix my hair. As I was about to open the door, I could hear water dripping from the shower. But too late, I had already opened the door, revealing a showering Taeyong. We were lucky that the curtain had a design in the middle horizontally, covering his man part.

"AHHH" I yelled

"AHHH" he yelled as well, covering his body with his arms

"WHY AREN'T YOU LOCKING THE DOOR WHEN YOU'RE TAKING A SHOWER"

"WHY DON'T YOU KNOCK BEFORE COMING IN"

"WHY WOULD I DO"

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP STANDING THERE CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE HERE" He said as I immediately shut the door.

This is so embarrassing.

I looked to the others and saw them still asleep, good.

I decided to just go to Jungwoo's room and use the mirror he has there.

A few minutes passed as I was waiting for the others to wake up. You may be wondering why we're still not getting ready for school.

There was a really bad storm last night and a lightning hit the wires for the electricity for the whole school, they're still fixing it by now.

Taeyong came out of the bathroom, fully dressed.

"They're seriously still asleep?" He chuckled

"You guys did sleep late because of me soo"

He smiled before walking to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

By the time he has finished cooking, the three had already woken up.

"Morning, mom and dad" Jungwoo mocked as I glared at him.

We all sat down on a chair, and ate our food.

"let's all go out today" Taeyong suddenly said.

"there isn't much to do in this place, let's go to the library and read books about our school"
He continued

"That sounds 🅱️oring and cool at the same time"
Jungwoo jolted up, earning a chuckle from all of us.

We finished breakfast and all went to rooms to change. Liena and I both changed in Jungwoo's room while Sicheng and Jungwoo changed at Taeyong's room, meanwhile Taeyong was waiting in the living room since he has already finished dressing up. The both of us decided to keep it casual. I wore a blue shirt with multiple unicorn patterns printed on it, white skinny jeans and a pair of black converse. Meanwhile Liena wore a black sweater, denim shorts and timbers.

After getting ready, we all headed out to the library.

Due to the incident that happened with the storm last night. They decided to open up every curtain in the library so the light from the sun could shine in. We walked deeper to the library, as there placed copies of a book about our school.

Apparently, Birch Academy was founded way back in 1987 by Moon Taeil, a once novel writer. He promised that the tree in the middle of the school will serve as the life of it. Once it dies, the school will be taken down. It said he truly loved the tree so much, because the life of his wife was located there. They both were buried under the tree. It was said that whoever comes contact with the tree, they'll eventually get lucky.