???

The man sat down, two officers across the table with a group of friends watching them from the other side of the glass.

The police officers were able to take down one of the men and ask him questions. It was an easy job considering the man didn't enjoy doing his job either.

"Tell me everything that you know that's involved in this case" One of the officers spoke with an intimidating voice, making the man nod instantly.

Taeyong, on the other hand, was clenching his fist, trying not to break down with the sight of the man who killed the love of his life.

"From what I know" The man started, every attention put into him.

"Boss didn't have the best connection with the Wong family. He wanted to take everything their family had. He was greedy"

"So when he heard about the passing of their parents, he immediately went to action"

"He had a plan on taking advantage of Yukhei, knowing he wasn't in his right mind. So he took him in with us,and that was when he knew about the replica of their adopted daughter, Yuri"

"Yukhei talked about how much he despised Yuri and how much he hates her, as the girl apparently ruined his life, he kept saying she was selfish and all that.."

"Boss knew what to do, to abduct Yuri and take away her life so he can take fully advantage of Yukhei and have their family has"

"So that's what he did, he asked Yukhei to get Yuri and torture her, so that's what he did"

"Time to time, Yukhei would get more and more crazy about hurting her, especially in front boss. But he suddenly came to his mind and realized what he has been doing. He apologized to her which she then accepted"

"He told her they'll escape that place. Meanwhile me, who was the one in charge of guarding the door, also couldn't take it anymore. So I let them out"

"Unfortunately, Boss and a few of the men arrived and saw they escaped. They kept hurting me for that I let them escape"

"They followed Yuri and Yukhei, I also did but.. Secretly"

"The two started slowing down on the run, most especially Yukhei who was getting tired. He let Yuri run ahead so she did"

"Yukhei was shot when Boss caught up to him, ending his life. They then caught up with Yuri and started hitting her with a hammer like crazy, so she broke"

"I'm sorry for not saving them, I'm sorry"
The man cried as the officers looked at him confusingly, wondering why he was acting like that.

"I couldn't save my younger siblings" The man continued.

Everyone tensed up.
None of the Wong family ever said something about Yukhei and Yuri having an older brother.

The boys and Liena, on the other hand. We're shook. They never expected someone to be as cruel as that.

Taeyong, started biting on his bottom lip, his face getting red as he looked down.
Jaehyun, who was seated beside him, was surprised when drops of liquid fell on the floor, he looked beside him and saw Taeyong tearing up.

"Why did she have to experience that?" Taeyong asked the younger one

"She had the shortest life span and yet she's the one to experience the worst things. It could've happened to me, I was the one who's mostly at fault. For not protecting the both of them and Yukhei" Taeyong said, Jaehyun caressing his back to comfort him.