???

I opened my eyes, feeling suffocated.
I looked around and realized I was in an unfamiliar place.
Walls were all rotten, cobwebs in it's corners. The floor were rusty and a flickering bulb was the only source of light in the room.
I was tied on a chair, preventing me from moving.

"Struggling there, princess?"
I looked up to see the owner of the voice.

Yukhei.

He looked really messed up. He looked unhygienic, he had huge eye bags, his hair were messy and he just really looked high.
I wanted to talk to him, but I couldn't.
A piece of fabric was blocking my voice to be heard.
All I wanted to say was why he brought me here and.. Well..

.. Tell him I missed him

But I couldn't, no matter how much I wanted to talk to him, I just couldn't. But even if I did, I wouldn't be talking to my brother, I'd be talking to his mad side.

He smirked, looking at how I struggled, before harshly pulling off the piece of fabric from my mouth.

"Y-Yukhei" I stuttered

"Why are you doing this? I missed you" Tears started forming from the corner of my eyes.

"You? Missed me?" He chuckled

"That's got to be the joke of the day. Weren't you having fun with Taeyong and my friends? Didn't you replace me? Weren't you just living the best moment of your life while I'm here, struggling to fix myself?" He said mockingly

"Yukhei, it's not like that" Tears flowed through my cheeks.

"We're trying our best to help you. Please, don't misunderstand" I cried out

"To help me? You think going to the amusement park with my friends would help me? You think adding a new member to the group would help me? You think eating out without me would help me? You think forgetting about me would help me?

And yes, I know everything about what has happened for the past few days. I was expecting so much from you. But you were just out there, living your life. I thought you wanted to spend it with me? I thought you would never leave me alone? But here you are, knowing what happened to me" He continued

I never thought it would affect him so much. I wanted to cry, because of how much I wanted to help him. But at the same time, was because all he said was true. I only thought about myself, I totally forgot about him. I never even visited him at least once.

"Yukhei, please listen to me—"

"Don't give me any of those lies again. You'll tell me you'll help me just so I would let you go but you wouldn't anyways and tell everybody I'm crazy—"

"Yukhei, it's not like tha—!"
I was stopped when a hard force hit the left side of my cheeks.

"Yukhei—"

"SHUT UP!" He yelled, crouching down while grabbing his hair in frustration.

I wanted to comfort him, I wanted to hold him, I wanted to help him, but I couldn't because of these stupid ropes wrapped tightly around my body.

He stood up with a totally different aura. It was dark, he was planning something bad. Something bad is about to
happen—

My thoughts were cut off when he grabbed a bat from the corner of the room and swung it to me.

It hurts. Everything hurts, physically, mentally, emotionally.

He started abusing me more, but that didn't stop me from losing my consciousness.

After a few minutes of getting hit everywhere, he stopped.
He dropped his bat.
He chuckled.
He laughed.
Hysterically.

It makes much more sense for someone now. He's crazy, he's high, he's badly broken, he's not my brother anymore.
And it's all my fault.