Day Nine

I opened my eyes to be greeted by the sunlight peeping it's way through the thin curtain decorating the windows. I sat up and looked around.

I'm in Jungwoo's room. They accompanied me to sleep so I wouldn't feel alone and pressured staying in this place that's not mine.

I stood up and opened the door. The smell of bacon and eggs lingering around the room. My gaze landed on Taeyong who was cooking the foods as smelled. He smiled at me once he noticed me.

"Come, sit down. Let's fill up our tummies then we'll go to the grocery store together while Jungwoo goes to his part time job"

"He has a part time job?"

"I don't let him live too easy in this household. We buy our own things with our own money. Except for the bills"

"Oh. Do I go work too?"

"No"

"But that's not fair. You guys work so hard and I'm here spending half of your profit"

"You're here to be protected not to live here as an ordinary person"

"But still-"

"Good Morning people it's me your marshmallow boy you're life just got better speaking of marshmallows where i-"

"We all ate it last night"
Taeyong cut Jungwoo.

He made a shocked expression remembering his foods got consumed by his friends last night.

"I just remembered. I'll go work to day so no more dilly dallying I want food so I can leave soon" Jungwoo said earning a chuckle from Taeyong

"You really think I'll give you some of this?" Jungwoo pouted as he heard Taeyong's statement

"That was obviously a joke. Come on kiddos let's get some of these good goods" Taeyong said as we all ate our foods.

Taeyong isn't actually that bad like how I thought him too be. I thought he was just a merciless cold person that does nothing but judge others.

After breakfast. Jungwoo went to get ready for his work as Taeyong and I also got ready to leave the house to go grocery shopping. Apparently, Taeyong drops and picks up Jungwoo from his work everytime. So that means we'll drop Jungwoo of first before going to the grocery store. After a few minutes of getting ready. We were all prepared to go out. We went out from the dorm and walked our way to the parking lot.

As soon as we reached the car, Jungwoo insisted on making me sit in the back seat for safety which is why I did so as he sat on the passenger seat beside Taeyong, who was driving the car.

"So" Jungwoo faced me

"What do you think about our Real Taeyong? Do you think he's caring? Soft? Kind? Nice?"
Taeyong smiled at the words that came out of Jungwoo's mouth

"Or still a little bit of a bitch?"

"Hey!"
Taeyong yelled as Jungwoo and I laughed

"You know what I'll drop you here go walk on your own you dummy"

"I told you"
Jungwoo grinned

"Out!"

"Wait, you're serious?"

"Yes"

"..."

"We're already here dumb ass"

"Oh!"
Jungwoo said as he looked out the window