Day Ten

(First of all, I just realized it was Monday on the last chapter so let's just pretend they got a free time from their school lmao).

°

I woke up, feeling a nudge on my arm.

"Yuri, wake up. We have school today."

The person said. I opened my eyes to see Jungwoo's face. I sat up as I rubbed my, still wanting to rest.

"Taeyong hyung is waiting so ya betta hurry ya ass up"
H

e said with a funky accent.

"Aight" I responded as I stood up, got out of the room and sat down on the dining chair.

"Good Morning" Taeyong said as he smiled at me

"Morning" I said with a sleepy tone. I look at him in confusion.

Why was he acting as if nothing happened yesterday? As if the bad memory he had was brought to life again? Why is he acting like everything is fine?

"Mark wanted to go to the amusement park so Sicheng and I joined in then Ten hyung and Doyoung hyung decided to join in and finally soon enough Taeyong hyung and Jaehyun hyung agreed to go with us so we're all gonna go to the amusement park later. With you of course" Jungwoo told me as he sat on the seat beside me.

It would be better if Yukhei joins.

I brushed off the thought as I nodded along to Jungwoo's statement.

We ate the foods that Taeyong made. Well, at least them, I was drinking oil but I don't really mind it.

"Any news from Yukhei yet?" Jungwoo asked, making Taeyong and I look at each other.

"Umm"

"He's still in their dorm"

"Oh"

After a few minutes of eating. We all finished as I dressed up in my uniform and tied my hair. I looked at my mirror, smiling in satisfaction.

"I look good" I chuckled ad I went out to join the two other boys.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep" I said before we all walked to class.

"Morning, fellas" Mark greeted

"Morning" I lazily responded

"You seem tired. Taeyong?" Ten said as he grinned cheekily at Taeyong while waving his eyebrows.

"Shut up" He said

What.

"So as you all know, we goin to the amusement park today!" Mark said

"I could be sleeping at that time if it weren't for the others agreeing as well"
Doyoung said

"You're always like that, dude. Get a life" Mark said