Boy that Escalated Quickly/Another Secret

A/N: yes! Hellooooo people! I am back again and ready to update. As you may have seen, I deleted Surprise Surprise because I just couldn't continue it at all, it was going no where. Sorry guys. But yes, enjoy a new chapter!

---------------

'Harryyyyy?' I whine. It is the first night as a human I will spend with Harry.

'Yeeeeaaaaahhh?' He replies from the bathroom.

'Whatcha doin'?'

'Just getting ready, babe. I'll be there soon.' I sink into the bed, my hair loose around my shoulders. I hear an opening door and look towards it. Harry walks out, hair a mess, trackies that are pulled down as low as possible without exposing anything. My eyes rake up and down his muscular body. 'Turned on, hey babe?' He winks. I become aware that I am biting my lip. He gestures for me to get up, I obey. As soon as I am close enough, he grabs my waist and pulls me forcefully towards him, he kisses me hungrily. I move my arms up his own, feeling his muscles and I make my way up to his neck. I start pulling down on his neck, begging him to kiss me harder.

We open our mouths and he snakes his tongue into my mouth. I lift up my tongue gingerly. When our tongues touch, it sends beautiful shivers down my spine. He leads our tongues in an elegant dance. He pulls away and swallows. I do the same.

'Are you okay with this?' He asks in a husky yet worried voice.

'Hell yes,' I whisper.

'Good.' He smiles and leans in closer, his breath brushing against my parted lips. 'Are you okay with this?' He asks in a teasing voice. He hands slowly travel down to my butt. I nod. 'What about this?' He smirks as he squeezes my butt.

'Yes,' I whisper. He kisses me again, this time squeezing my butt every time he kisses me.

'Tell me if I'm going to far, okay?'

'Okay,' to be fair, I'm ready to feel alive again, and this is certainly helping me. One of his hands leaves my butt and travels up my back. He moves it round so his hand is resting just below my breast. I nod slightly and he quickly puts his hand on it. He starts massaging it, pawing at it almost. My breathing becomes heavier and it takes all my might not to moan with pleasure. His hand travels back down to my butt and he squeezes again, this time whispering;

'Jump,' I do and I wrap my legs around his body. When my body is close enough to his, I feel something against my... Well shit, this escalated quickly. I'm fine with it, of course, but shit! He starts walking towards the bed he lowers me at the end and he begins to scoot me back. 'We're not going all the way, just to let you know. Not tonight at least.' He bites his lip as my back reaches the mattress. He towers over me and begins kissing me again. This is amazing. My whole body tingling with excitement and lust. Harry begins to grind on me, carefully and slowly. It feels good to have him grinding on me whilst he's 'excited' let's say. I moan and he replies with a deep, lustful moan. My hands move up and down his back, occasionally travelling up to his hair to play with it.

After a while, he rolls off me and sighs happily. I start laughing.

'That was amazing,' I say.

'Yes, it was. Wanna do it again?'

'Hell yes,' I say as he leans over me and we begin kissing again.

----

My head rested on Harry's chest. We had, in total, five 'make out sessions'.

'Thanks babe, but I'm really tired.' Harry nods. I turn on my side and he hangs his arm over me, slightly brushing against my breasts.

'I love you,' he whispers next to my ear.