The Fight

A/N thanks so much for reading!! Love you all! xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As me and Harry step in, it's chaos. People are shouting at each other, some threatening to fight.

"Guys calm down." Harry speaks.

"SHUT UP!" I yell. They all turn and stare at me. "What's up?"

"They came into our territory and hunted." Louis sneers.

"Well?" I address The Wanted.

"We didn't realise it was your territory."

"I think it is pretty obvious it is our territory. We marked the border." Liam says, fangs bared.

"How do we settle this?"

"Fight?" Niall suggests. The girls are on the sofas, watching nervously.

"I don't know about you, but I'm happy to go right now." Max taunts. Niall tries to leap, but Zayn and Liam hold him back.

"Just stop with the games already!" I shout, fangs starting to show.

'Babe.' I hear Harry's voice inside my head.

'What?'

'Thanks.'

'You're welcome, but this isn't the time.'

'Sorry.'

'Love you' Harry smiles.

'Love you too.' I turn back to the scene that is unfolding.

"Harry, you got a fighter." Tom tells Harry.

"THAT'S IT! YOU WANNA KNOW IF I'M A FIGHTER? WE COULD GO OUTSIDE?!" I start to walk towards Tom, Harry holding my arms, preventing me on going forward.

'Calm down.'

'Its hard to, especially when he is the third person to call me a 'fighter'

'I understand. Just please.' I do. Tom smirks.

"I haven't seen a mate like you in a long time." I try to calm myself down. He's trying to wind me up.

"Thank you." I say through my teeth.

"Your welcome."

"Can you just leave?"

"We can't, especially if this territory is up for grabs, seems like this coven is too weak to handle it." Jay taunts us more.

"Shut it Hobbit." Louis sneers again. I have to admit, Jay does look like a Hobbit, just slightly taller.

"Well, seems like we need to fight this out." Max, probably the leader, says.

"Fine then, outside is a field, we could go now." Louis hisses. I hiss too, just for effect.

"Fine then, pick your best fighters. We'll meet you in the field." Max walks out of the house.

"I nominate Eli." Zayn suddenly says, "I'm not that good of a fighter."

"Are you saying, Eli can take your place?" Harry asks, worriedly.

"Yes." Harry tenses.

"I'll be fine babe." I grab the back of his neck and kiss him gently.

"Since when have you two grown on each other?" Louis asks.

"Since hunting." Harry explains through the kiss. "Ok babe. Just be safe."

"I will. I'll try to figure out the rhythm in the process." I wink. I have never been this involved in a relationship before, even with Harri. The boys give us weird looks.