Meeting Up

"Harri, could you drive me into town today?" I ask, pulling on my jeans.

"Sure, I need to leave soon though," he replies.

"Okay." I finish getting ready, I wear a Doctor Who shirt with Converse. Once we were both ready, we set off to go into town.

The car journey is quiet with only the faint beat of the radio to kill the silence.

When we arrive in town, he pulls up alongside the enterance to the main shopping bit and I give him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Be safe," he says quietly.

"I will, don't worry," I smile at him reassuringly.

"Oh, I will," I turn away, not too sure how to react to what he just said. I close the door and the sound of his car slowly runs into the distance. I suck on my lip nervously. I shake my head and look at my watch which read '10:30'

"Right, I have an hour and thirty minutes left," I whisper to myself. I pat my jeans to make sure my wallet is still there, or rather, Harri's wallet. I start walking forward and I notice straight away the Waterstones.

Well, I know where I'm going to spend most of my time...

----

Once I had scouted out the entire bookstore, I finally decided on five books:

We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves

Gone Girl

Truth or Dare

The Silkworm

And last but not least- Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

I walk out the store with my successful purchases, and decide to walk to Costa Coffee to get a hot chocolate, read my books and wait for Harry to show up.

I prefer Costa to Starbuck's because they give you mini marshmallows with your hot chocolate and Starbuck's doesn't.

After being satisfied with my hot chocolate, I walk outside and sit down and begin to read Gone Girl.

The first few lines have me hooked.

----

After what seems like forever, I finally hear Harry's voice above me.

"Hello, El," I look up from my book and I see his face, his eyes peer down at me from underneath his long hair.

"Harry, you look like McJagger," he smiles, closes his eyes and shakes his head. I remember my page number, set the book down and stand up. Harry gives me a strange look and I open up my arms in a shy way. He hesitates for a second and then accepts it. I breathe in his scent and so many memories sprang to the forefront of my mind. I hug him tighter, I never really thought much about how much I actually miss him, maybe it was because Harri could read my thoughts, or maybe because it was the fact that I didn't tend to really bother to miss him. Who knows... He slightens his grip and looks me in the eye.

"I missed you," his voice deep and tender, his eyes reflecting his voice.

"I missed you too," and I meant it. He held me in his arms again.

"I'm assuming you want answers," he said, sitting down in the chair opposite to where I was sitting. I took a seat, nodding. "Well, where do I begin?"

"Why you chose me and my friends in the first place," I ask.

"We had seen you in the shopping center before, and well, we all agreed you guys looked nice."

"That's slightly creepy, why did you pick the date you did to turn us?"