Monday || 12:30 a.m.

This is Brotherhood Territory, Do You Have a Death Wish?

The girls took no shortcuts in getting ready for the Halloween Bash at Reign. This was one of the biggest events the club threw, and it was always a good night for pushing product. Their costumes suited them well for the job.

Veronica sat at the vanity in her room, staring in the mirror as Roxanne curled her long, dark brown hair. She stared at her blue-green eyes in the mirror. She had a dark black smokey eye with a winged liner and fake lashes glued to her eyelids. Her skin looked flawless from the foundation she had applied, and her cheek bones were perfectly contoured. Her lips were painted red with some liquid-matte lipstick, and she was more than pleased with her appearance.

Her costume was that of a dark angel. She had a fake halo attached to a headband that matched her hair color almost perfectly, and fake black feathered wings attached to her back. The costume itself was skin tight and hugged her body in all the right places, the tutu and shorts combo showing off her butt cheeks just enough. She wore wide fishnet tights and thigh high black leather boots, matching the leather of the corset.

Roxanne wore the same outfit, however hers was red, and she had on red leather boots and red fishnets to match. Her hair was also curled, her headband matching her blonde locks, but instead of a halo, she had little horns. Her makeup was a brown smokey eye with red lipstick as well, and wispy fake lashes. Her skin looked pale and flawless; she really looked like a beautiful little devil.

"Ready to get your Halloween on?" Roxy gushed.

Veronica shook her head, " I really do hate clowns.."

"Ronnie, baby, I promise if there are any clowns I will personally put a bullet in their head, just for you," Roxanne promised, smiling at her best friend. Veronica smiled back, standing up once Roxy was done curling her hair.

The girls headed out of the room, grabbing their product and shoving the baggies into their bras. Veronica strapped a little pouch to her thigh to store the money safely, as well as holstering her gun just beneath her waistband of the costume. A small knife was slipped into a little slot in the back of her boot, and she watched as Roxanne armored up; they never knew what they would get themselves into during these big parties.

When they were ready to go, hey headed out and down to the parking garage of the building, getting into Roxanne's black sports car and heading off to Reign to meet the boys.

As they arrived, they could hear the music from outside the venue, and Roxanne parked the car in a reserved spot for V.I.P club members, a.k.a any gang member. Veronica's father was partial owner of each and every club in the Brotherhood's territory, and they were mostly managed by Martin and people he trusted with his life, seeing as how these were the spots the girls did most of their business in.