Wednesday || 5:00 p.m.

Off to the Races

Off to the Races

Veronica and her friends had spent two nights at the estate, catching up with their family and just hanging out by the pool. Her dad had assigned them their next big operation, and they were headed home by four forty five Wednesday evening. The boys immediately took over the T.V. when they had gotten back to the apartment, and Veronica and Roxanne were sitting in Roxy's bedroom.

    "So, what should we do tonight? We don't have to do anything gang related tonight," Roxanne wondered.

    Veronica shrugged her shoulders as her stomach growled, none of them had eaten since that morning at the estate.

    "Wanna see if the boys wanna go out to eat?" She asked. Roxanne nodded her head.

    The girls headed out into the living room to find the boys wrestling each other.

    "Hey dumb fűcks! Knock it off!" Roxanne screeched. They boys jumped apart from each other, glaring at Roxanne.

    "Are you stupid fűcks hungry? Roxanne and I want to go out and get something to eat."

    The boys looked at each other before turning to their friends, nodding their heads vigorously.

    "Wanna go to the track tonight? Get some extra cash?" Xavier asked them, everyone agreeing.

    "I'm gonna go get ready then, we'll leave for Joe's in half an hour, yeah?" Veronica gave them no time to respond as she headed back to her own room to get ready.

    It had been a while since they had been to the race track. It was one of Veronica's favorite places. Gangs from different cities met up to race each other and place bets to make some extra cash. She was excited, seeing as how she hadn't raced in a really long time.

    She sat down at her vanity and began her routine by straightening her hair. Once that was finished, she moved on to her makeup. She applied soe foundation and countoured her cheeks. For eyes, she decided on an orange sparkly look with matching lipstick and winged liner before she glued some fake wispy lashes to her eyelids.

    Once she was done, she walked to her closet and stepped inside. She changed into a see through floral bodysuit and a pair of high waisted washed out blue jeans. For shoes, she slid on a her pair of Vans Old Skool low tops. She decided against jewelry, grabbing her favorite leather jacket before heading back into the living room to regroup with her friends.

    Luke let out a low whistle as she stepped into the room. Veronica rolled her eyes at him, doing a little spin for added effect.

    "Fȕck Roxanne!" Xavier whistled as well as her best friend stepped into the room.

    Roxane wore a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, and a black tube top crop top finished off with an oversized jean jacket and a pair of low heeled booties. Her makeup was gorgeous with a dark brown smokey eye, some fake lashes and a dark red lip.