Saturday || 12:00 a.m.

He Shot Lexie?

He Shot Lexie?

 Veronica stared at her appearance in the mirror attached to the back of her door. She was dressed in a short green dress with her cropped leather jacket and a pair of sheer black tights. Her shoes were a pair of black six inch chunky platforms and the heel faded into a clear material. Her makeup was done up with a sparkly cut-crease brown smokey eye matched with a red liquid to matte lipstick and her hair was curled loosely.

The young members of the Brotherhood were dealing again tonight. They were headed to a frat party at Stark University about an hour away from her apartment. She was anything but excited. Frat parties were not her scene so much as they were the boys'. They often went to the college to pick up girls when they weren't in the mood for gangster girls, but Veronica usually stayed home or went to a club in their territory with Roxanne. Tonight however, she had no choice.

"Veronica, we're heading out now!" Roxanne called from the living room. Veronica sighed as she slipped a knife into its slot attached to her belt. She made her way out to her friends, fluffing up her hair with her fingers a bit before doing a hair flip, making sure it wasn't flat.

"Ready," She stated. Xavier nodded, grabbing his keys and leading them down to the garage. It was decided earlier in the day that Luke was going to be their designated driver since he was hungover from the night at the Underground. He was also going to be the one pushing most of the product that night, since his mind would be clear of any distractions.

Veronica slipped into the backseat of Xavier's corvette, the leather cold on her skin despite the tights she had on. Luke slipped in next to her, followed by Clayton; Xavier and Roxanne sat in the front, and Veronica caught her friend eyeing up Xavier. She smirked to herself, turning her head to look out the window as they drove off, heading for the college campus.

Veronica's mind was mostly blank as she watched the cars go by as they drove, her mind traveling to the night before when she was in the alley with Zachary.

'I want to know what it's like to kiss you sober.'

My mind was racing, and my heart felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest. The warning signs were going off in my head again, anyone could walk out here, but it didn't matter.

He leaned down, placing his hands on my cheeks as he pressed his lips to mine, and my heart fluttered as he did so. This was wrong, and I knew it, but it felt so right.

I lazily snaked my arms around his neck, pulling him just a little bit closer to my body.

The door shot open and I immediately jumped away from him, watching for a hot second as he turned his body away from me, addressing the bartender. I slowly backed up into the darkness of the other side of the alley, and crept away towards the opening at the other end.