Sunday || 7:00 a.m.

Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper

Veronica didn't sleep a wink. She was tossing and turning all night, constantly checking her phone. She re-read the message a thousand times, a feeling of darkness settling in her bones.

"What are you going to wear?" Roxanne asked as she entered into Veronica's room. Her eyes widened, scanning around the master bedroom, "I hate you. This is SO not fair."

Veronica let out a small chuckle, shrugging her shoulders and clicking her phone off.

"Something sexy," She stated, getting off of the bed and heading to her suitcases. They were still in a jumbled up mess on the floor next to her bed from the night before.

She unzipped two of them, sifting through her clothes and shoes that she had packed, looking for the perfect outfit to meet the suppliers in.

Gang girls held up a reputation of always looking perfect. Veronica and Roxanne took pride in their image, and even on her bad days, she still showed up in the highest heels and expensive dresses.

"This one." She decided, holding up a little-black-dress. It was a halter top dress, the string tying around her neck synched the neckline a bit. It was flowy yet tight-fitting, and the fabric was a type of chiffon lying over a form fitting material. The sides were cut low, showing off some of her skin, and she held up a pair of date-night heels to go with it.

Roxanne smirked, "Perfect."

♛♚

    Zachary sighed to himself as he pulled a pair of jeans on, tucking his dark black dress shirt into them. He eyed the file lying on the hotel bed, shaking his head before heading downstairs into the living area of the penthouse suite.

    "Mornin' loser," Ryder smirked, inhaling a plate of bacon in front of him.

    Zach made a face at him, mumbling "pig" under his breath.

    The Vipers had arrived in Miami an hour before the members of the Brotherhood.

Zachary had come to this conclusion after they had entered the room across from theirs last night.

"What are the odds that the Brotherhood would be rooming right next to us?" Wes commented, entering the kitchen area. He was dressed nicely as well, whereas Ryder was not. He was staying behind this morning to do some recon on the Brotherhood boys, seeing that Zach new it was Roxanne and Veronica who would be doing the dirty work today.

"Yeah, of course this happens. They're gonna ruin everything," Ryder whined.

Wesley shook his head, smirking at his friends.

"No they won't," He started, "Zachary here is going to distract Ms. Feisty Pants, and I'm going to distract Ms. Clumsy Pants."

Ryder and Zachary stared at Wes with wide eyes, before they burst out laughing.