Double Date, Double Trouble

Alison's POV

Tonight Vanessa and I are getting ready for the date. She said that the boys are planing something amazing but they won't tell us about it.

" Soooooo, how do I look", Vanessa said as she flant in her red dress. She looks amazing, Luke is a lucky guy and Vanessa's a lucky girl.

" You look amazing", I slightly frown.

She must have noticed it because imediaty she asked," What's wrong Ali?".

" Oh, it's nothing" , I lied.

" I know it's not nothing, so tell me, what's got you down my sista?", she said as she tried to cheer me up.

I chuckle, " I don't feel comfortable saying it".

She nods her head, " Ok, but you're going to have to tell me sooner or later". I smiled.

We linked out hand together as we walked downstairs.

When we got down we noticed the boys weren't in most of their original punk rock unform but the were wearing blazers and button up shirts. Eventhough the top part change they were still wearing ripped skinny jeans.

" Ready to go?" Ash asked me with a big cheeky grin. I smiled.

" Sure am", I said.

Vanessa link her arm with Luke and we started walking towards Ashton's car.

During the ride there, I noticed a couple of times that Luke was staring at me from the front mirror.

Once we got there, I noticed the place was a popular resturant that was packed with people.

" I bet we'll get a lot of puplicity here", Ashton whisper into my ear.

We walked towards the host.

" Do you have a reservation sir?", the host asked Ashton.

" Yes I do, a party of 4 under the name Irwin", Ashton said.

" I'm sorry sir, it seems that I have a reservation for 2 only under the name Irwin", we look at each other.

I couple of minutes later, we all decided that we would wait.

After an hour of waiting, we finally got a table.

" yay!", Vanessa cheered.

As we waked towards our table, Luke stopped causing me to take a step back which cause the waiter behind me to dump a tray of food on me.

Everyone stared at me. Vanessa grab my arm and pulled me into the washroom and got me clean up.

Eventhough I was fine, my dress is ruined.

When I got back I asked Ashton if I looked okay and Ashton was about to answer until Luke cut him off.

" You look fine", he stared at me.

We ordered our food and when it was here, we started eating.

I looked down at my burger and then looked at Vanessa's salad. I'm never going to be as skinny as her if I keep eatin food like this.

I took a bit out of my burger and nearly gagged. I kept doing so until Luke stopped me.

"Are you and Ashton really dating?", He asked.

I rolled my eyes. " Yes now when are you going to stop asking".

" If you two are really dating, then why haven't you kissed", he challenged me.

Ashton and I look at each other. Then Ashton started leaning in and our lips touch. This kiss wasn't like how Luke kissed me. It had no spark but it was a warm sensation. We both puled apart and looked at each other in the eyes.

It didn't last long before Luke stood up in an angry manner and left bringing Vanessa along with him.

Ashton and I were now along. I was akward for a few moments then Ashton finally spoke up.

" Ali, I think I like you".

My eyes widened.