Close as Strangers

To start off, I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long, and also for the grammar mistakes. :(

I hope you like the chapter?

- Six Months Later-

Alison's POV

It's been six months since I seen Luke. I mean in person, of course. We've been skyping each other a lot, and he calls me every day, but lately, he has been very busy so he doesn't  talk to me a lot. I just feel like I can't handle this long distance relationship anymore. He have told me many times that I could join him on tour anytime I want. I want to, but I have Youtube, I'm not like Vanessa. I don't have free time, I have a job to put quality videos on the internet and lately I have a lot of sponsor work which mean less time talking to Luke.

I am currently on the phone with Luke and I just hope that he doesn't hear the sadness in my voice.

" Ali?", Luke repeat on the other line. I suddenly come back to reality.

" Yeah, yeah?", I answer trying to fix the awkward momment.

" You were silent for a very long time".

" Yeah", I paused, almost tearing up at his voice," sorry". 

" Babe?", he asked with concern in his voice," what's wrong?".

I sigh as I gaze around the room, trying to familiarize myself." It-it's just that", I choke back a tear," I miss you".

" Babe I know how you feel", I held myself back," we'll see each other soon".

" No", I was crying now," no, you don't know how it feel Luke".

I continued," You don't know how it feel to go everywhere and see your face. You don't know how it feel to be around all these couples and miss your boyfriend. You don't know how it feel to have something missing from you. You don't Luke, you don't".

" Really?", he spoke," You think I don't know how it feel. Everytime I see one of your videos, my heart ache for you and I just want to be next to you. I always get a feelling whenever I think of you, I don't know if it's loneliness and love. I want to do normal couple things like cuddling or going on dates, but no, we can't, you know why? Because I'm off touring and you're busy with Youtube and it's hard, but I try, so hard, to be strong....for you".

I held on to the cushion next to me and sobbed," I-I just feel like we're close as strangers".

" I know baby, I know".

" I just miss you", I lie myself down, talking up most of the space on the couch," I want to have you here with me".

" Luke!" a voice in the background yelled," we're on in 5".

" Be right there", I heard him yelled," Babe, I'm really sorry but I have to go , I promise I'll make it up to you". I heard blew a kiss into the phone before he hung up. I sigh as I sat myself up and walked to the kitchen. There, I opened the freezer and got a box of ice cream. I leaned against the island and chuck the spoon into the icecream. Tears feel down my face as I taste the chocolate ice cream.

" I miss you Luke", I whispered as I ate the ice cream.

- 1 week later-

" Ali!", I heard Zoe yelled," I'm going to Alfie's okay?"

" Kay", I yelled back as my eyes concentrated on the screen. I  saw the way my eyes light up as I look as Luke in the video. This was the video we made before I left. In the video, Luke kept making funny faces that makes my heart melt.

Ding Dong 

I pulled off my headphones as I walked towards the door. I opened the door to see my usual mailman.

" Oh, hey Ali", he said as he held up the box in his hand," I got a delivery for ya".

" Thanks John", I smiled as I signed the form and handed it to him, " Do you know what it is?"

" I don't know, it's your delivery", he walked away, leaving me to open an uncertain box.

Debating wether I should open it, I set it down on the coffee table. Staring at it for a few moment, I got a pair of sissors and cut the tape open. Inside the box, it was filled with purple foam. I pushed past the foam to see a cute little penguin with a note attached to it.

Sorry I couldn't be there with you, but I hope Robert will. Just know that as long as Robert is around, I'm there too and I love you.

Luke xxx.

I smiled at the note as I pulled out my phone. I dialed his number and after a few rings, he answered.

" Luke", I said," I love you".

" I love you too, did you get my gift?".

" Yes", I smiled.

" Oh and also, next week, 5sos are gonna be in the UK so you know what that means".

" You're comming to visit me?", I cheered.

" No", I can hear the sarcasm in his voice," we're going to a strip club". I rolled my eyes at him.

" I love you".

" To the moon?", I waited to for him finish.

" And back"

And that was when I realized, I love Luke Robert Hemmings.

Girl, we all are.

I hope you guys like this chapter. You have to know that, I'm trying very hard to be good at writting but I'm not, but I'm trying my best.

Please remember to vote, comment and follow.

- Natalie xxx.