Riding Off Into The Sunset

Alison's POV

That morning was the last day of VidCon. I woke up in Luke's arm and look up to see a sleeping Luke.

I got up from his arms and kissed his nose deciding to let him sleep for a bit more. I started getting ready because today I promised the youtube gang I would hang out with them.

When I got out of the bathroom, I see that Luke has already woken up. I walked over to him and pecked his lips.

He pouted. " Can  you pwease give me a pwober kiss", he whined like a five years old.

I gave him one.

" So you wanna hang out with the boys today", he said," you haven't seen then in forever and it's your last day here"

" Sorry baby, but I promised everyone I would hang out with them today and I have a show", I said.

" But when will you hang out with us?", he pouted.

" I guess I could stay for another week", I said.

He smiled," YAY!".

I rolled my eyes while chuckling.

" You wanna come see the show?", I said.

He nodded.

" Well go get ready and I meet you there", I said," and here's an extra ticket".

I handed the ticket to him and he took it.

-------------------------A While Later--------------------------

Luke's POV

I was getting ready for Ali's show when Ashton came in.

" Hey, I heard about you and Ali", he said.

" Ya, I'm so happy", I said.

" Well you better be good to her alright", he said," Treat her right, not like the way you treated her in year one"

I remember in year one when Michael and Calum became her friends, I would steal them away from her so she'd have no one.

" Hey Michael!", Ali said, " wanna hang out at my house after school?".

" I-", I cut michael off," Sorry he doesn't hang out with losers".

" Okay?", she said," what about you Calum?".

" He doesn't do losers either".

I could see that her eyes were tearing up and I enjoyed the sight of that.

" Why don't you just hang out with your loser friends", I said," wait you don't have any".

I laugh at her while she said," why don't you just grow a heart and have feelings".

Then she ran away.

I turned back to Michael and Calum.

" Dude, not cool man", Calum said.

" Not cool at all", Michael said and they both ran after Ali.

I was a jerk to her back then but now I want to be a gentleman and treat her like the way she should be treated.

" Don't worry", I said to Ashton," I will treat her like the only girl in the world".

With that I walked off.

Once I got there, I realized the place was packed, I got to my spot . I spotted Ali at the side of the stage trying to find me, I waved at her but it was impossible for her to find me. She did any way.

The show was fast and I got to see more of her personality. After the show, she tried to find me and I sneaked up behind her and suprised her with a kiss.

" Hey let's go to the parking lot", she said," everyone's hanging out there".

And so we did.

Once we got there a guy came up to her and said," oh we're skate boarding and join?".

" Um sorry I don't know how to", she said looking down.

" Don't worry I'll show you", he said and with that he took Ali away from me.

Jealousy built up inside of me and I tried to keep it down but I couldn't.

I walked up to  Ali and the guy and  pulled him away from her.

" I'll take it from here", I said to him.

I grabbed both of Ali's hands and guided her on the board.

" Luke? Are you jealous of Joe?", Ali said.

" Um no", I lie.

She could tell I was lying because instantly, she said," I know you're jealous because I'm so far out of your league".

Eventhouh she was joking, she was right. She was far out of my league. Call me lucky cause in the end, I'm like a six and she's a ten. She's so fit I'm insecure, I don't know why she kept coming back for more.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on the shoulder as I kept pushing her so she'd glide on the board.

" You know that I love you right?", I mumble into her shoulder.

" Aw I love you too Lukey", she said.

" Don't call me that"

" Lukey, Lukey, Lukey"

" How bout I bring this back, Als Als Als"

She glared at me as I laughed,

I kissed her on the cheek as we rode off into the sunset.