The date

Sorry if this chapter suck

I'm just really lazy :(

Alison's POV

When Calum and I got home, I told the boys everything and little Calum was teased. Luke on the other hand was nowhere to be found, so I went straight to sleep.

That morning I woke up with a pair of arms around my waist. I rotate my body so see a sleeping Luke.

"Stop staring at me ya weirdo", he said, his eyes were still closed.

I slowly start unwrapping his arm from my waist as I got up. The more I try to unwrap his arms the tighter he holds me.

" Luke I need to get up", I told him.

"And I want to cuddle with you", he said," you spent all day with Calum yesterday and not with me".

"Well where we're you yesterday?", I asked him.

"It's a secret", I rolled my eyes at how immature Luke is and try to get up again," no, cuddle with me".

He started pouting because he knew I couldn't resist. And I couldn't. I layed down next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist as his arm gave me warmt. He plant a small, but meaningful, kiss on my fore head as I close my eyes and fall asleep again.

The second time I woke up, Luke was nowhere to be seen. I look around the room and saw a note on bedside table.

Sorry but I had to do something very important today

Hang out with Vanessa

I'll see you tonight

Love you xxx

Luke

I'll see you tonight? What is that boy up to?

I quickly got ready and ran downstairs to see Vanessa and Ashton in the kitchen.

" it's about time you got up", Vanessa said, "it's 12 in the afternoon".

"Isn't that normal", I chuckle. I am a very lazy person. I wake up when I want to.

"Not for us", Ashton said.

"Luke said were gonna hang out today", Vanessa said," he's planning something, and it'll be like old times".

I smiled at how much I miss her.

"Without me?", Ashton pouted. Vanessa walked over to Ashton and kissed him. Why was I ever mad at them?

"No", Vanessa and I said at the same time.

"We're going dress shopping by the way", she said.

"Why?". The truth is I hate dresses, they feel so uncomfortable. I just hate them.

"Fine but we are going shopping".

I rolled me eyes.

We went to the mall and it made me remember the times Vanessa and I went shopping together. We went to a bunch of stores and Vanessa kept throwing clothes at me, telling to try them on and I would always put them back. Vanessa and I are complete opposites but she managed to make me feel wanted.

When we got home, the boys were gone and we were alone.

"Come on", Vanessa pulled me up the stair to the room that She and Ashton share," we have to get you ready".

"For what?". I was really confused.

"For the date that Luke planned, I promised Luke that I would get you ready".

Luke was planning a date? How stupid could I be.

Vanessa started choosing a bunch of dresses for me and I rejected all of them. Finally, she gave me a black crop top paired with dark red high waist jeans. I wore my black vans because that's all I ever wear and I feel comfortable in them. She decided to leave me hair like the was it alway is as she start doing my makeup. I'm not a big fan of makeup but since I look so horrible today and Vanessa is great with makeup, I let her do it.

When she was done, she showed me what I look like and I was stunned. The girl in the mirror look nothing like me. She was beautiful, something I could never be.

I gave Vanessa a look that said 'thank you' as she gave me a smile.

That night, the boys came back from where ever and Luke pulled in his car right away.

"You know, you look stunning", he said. I blushed at the compliment.

He started driving and I asked him where we were going but he never told me what it was.

He drove us to nandos.

" I booked the whole restaurant for us", he said.

We entered the restaurant and ordered our food.

While we're waiting Luke spoke up, " you look prettier without makeup".

I started to laugh, " you're so funny Luke".

His face was straight, " I'm not kidding".

" Luke I look horrible without makeup"

" no you don't, you look beautiful. I would wear makeup to show you that people look prettier without make".

That's when I got an idea. We'll see if he'll do that.

The entire night went past so fast. It was magical. Luke kept making funny faces and complimenting me as I laugh at him and his cheesiness.

It made me realized that I was in love with Luke all this time.

Since the very beginning.

Um, I hope you guys like the chapter.

Commenting would help because I want you guys to tell me what you want to happen.

And vote if you want. Just a suggestion.

:)