Hanging Out

Alison's POV

" Please thumbs up the video and subscribe", I said as I turn off the camera.

I thought about what Zoe has said about YouTube and I started doing YouTube. Zoe was right she was my first subscriber and because of her , it's been one week and I already got two thousand subscribers. I guess some of them recognized me as Ashton Irwin's girlfriend.

My phone rang and I picked it up with looking at the caller ID like I always do.

" Hey baby", I heard Ash said.

" Oh Hi Ash", I said.

" Do you and Vanessa want to hang out with the lads today?", he asked.

" Um sure?", I said.

" Okay we'll hang out at your place".

" wait-".

He hung up before I could say anything. I rolled me eyes and laughed as I walked toward Vanessa's room.

" Hey Vanessa", I said to her, " the boys are coming over today".

" Okay", she said.

A while later the boys came over and we ordered pizza because there is nothing better than pizza. All of us were in the middle of talking when a knock interrupted us.

" I'll get it", Calum said as he walked toward the door.

" oh hey Ali you wanna-", she look up and her eyes widened," Oh my gosh, you're Calum Hood".

" oh hey Zoe", I screamed to get her attention.

" You guys are 5 Seconds of Summer", she said, I could tell she was fangirling.

" Hey aren't you a youtuber?", Michael asked.

" Yes my channel name is Zoella", she said.

" So do you know Caspar Lee?", Ashton asked, " he's a good friend of mine".

" Yes I know him, that cheeky South African", Zoe say with a smile.

Soon that night all of them became friends.