I'm Not Fine at All

Alison's POV

After the meeting, Ashton and I both walked out together. Eventhough the meeting went fine, Ashton seemed to be bother by something.

As we're walking, Ashton picked up the pace and I ran after him.

I grew a pair of balls and finally asked, " Ashton what's wrong?".

He turned around with a cold look on his face, " Do you hate me that much that you don't want to be in a fake relationship with me?".

I looked at him shocked," Ashton, I don't hate you, it's just you are my best friend and I don't want anything to change".

" Then why did you say yes right after Matt offered money, huh?".

" Ashton, you don't know this but.......... I'm having some money trouble, I needed the money", I said with a sad smile.

His face softened. " Ali, if you have money trouble, you can always come to me", he said as he pull me into a hug.

" I know but I didn't want to bother you" I sobbed.

" Ali bear, you can never bother me". I smiled. Moments like this make me realized why Ashton is my best friend and I never want to change us.

-------------------------------One week later---------------------------

This is the day that Ashton and I are expected to go public with our 'relationship'. The rest of the boys don't know that we're faking dating because it's suppose to be a secret but sometimes I feel like Ash can't hold it in.

" Ali!", Calum said making stop daydreaming. Thank you Calum.

"What!" I said.

" Look at this", he pointed to the TV.

Rumors has spread saying the drummer of 5SOS, Ashton Irwin, is dating his best friend, Alison Evans. The rumors have not been confirmed but the couple were seen going on a date last week. Could it be real? Tune in this evening.

All eyes turn to me and Ashton. I looked at Luke and his eyes were fill with sadness and.............jealousy?

" I know what you guys are all thinking and yes we are dating", Ashton says as he wrapped his hairy arms around my waist.

" Yes", I smiled and kissed his cheek.

" YYYYYYEEEESSSS!!!", Vanessa squeal. She ran over to hug me as Luke stand there shocked.

Later that day, I went on twitter and confirmed the relationship.

@5sosbae: @AliEvans @ Ashton5SOS is it true???? #Aliston

@ 5SOS4LIFE: @AliEvans @Ashton5SOS omg  my dreams has come true XD #Aliston

@FAMFOREVER: @ AliEvans @Ashton5SOS you guys are perfect for each other #Aliston

I retweeted all of them

@AliEvans: it is true, I am dating @Ashton5SOS , I love him so much

I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in" I said.

The door opened to reveal a sad Luke.

" Luke, what's wrong?", I asked.

He sat next to me," Is it true, are you and Ashton really dating?". His voice sound sad.

"yeah, I guess"

With that, he walked out of the room.

Luke's POV

I stood outside her door. This evening she told everyone she was in love with Ashton but her voice doesn't sound like she's honest. I just wantedto know the truth.

I raised my hand and balled it into a fist. I knocked on the door.

" Come in!", her angelic voice yell.

I opened the door and stood there.

" Luke, what's wrong?", her voice sounds like it's filled with concern but why would she be concern about me.

I opened my mouth to ask the question." Is it true, are you and Ashton really dating?".

" Yeah, I guess", she said.

Just like that, she broke my heart. I should be use to it since she done it to me so many times I lost count.

I walked out of the room not looking back, cause I'm not fine at all.