I'll go out with you

Alison's POV

It's been 3 days since the date. Luke was back to being his cold self. Vanessa doesn't talk to me much either. And as for Ashton.... I don't know.

------------------Flashback----------------

" Ali, I like you", Ashon said.

My eyes widened.

" I-I", I stuttered out. Say somthing Ali.

" I know we've been friends for a long time but recently, I'm starting to feel something towards you. I know you don't think of me in that kind of was but I think about you like that all the time", he said, " Just think about it".

With that he left me there, alone.

--------------------End of Flashback-------------------------

He's my best friend. I don't know what to do. Maybe this will be good for me. Maybe I'll get over Luke, because honestly, he has a girldfriend who's a hundred times prettier than me, she's amazing and I'm just a piece of shit.

Maybe Ashton do really love me. I don't know but I gotta give him a shot.

I picked up my phone to call Ashton. It started ringing and after the third ring, he picked up.

" Hey Ash", I started to say.

" Hi Ali- bear".

" So can I come over to your house, I need to tell you something", I said.

" Sure". With that I hung up.

I got dressed because I was still in bed even thought it's like 1pm. I grabbed my skateboard and skate to his house. His house wasn't far from mine so it didn't take long.

Once I got to his house, I rung the door bell and in an instant, he opened it.

" Ali, come in".

I did so. We both sat on the sofa and stared at each other. I was silent for a few minutes then I finaaly spoke up.

" Yes"

" What?", he asked.

" Yes, I'll go out with you".

His face pulled into a smile showing his dimples. He quickly pulled me into a soft, warm hug before releasing me.

" I'm so happy to hear you say that", he said.

I smile.

" You know I want you to be with someone who love you as much as I do", he said.

" And how much do you love me?", I asked, curious of the answer

" This much", he said before leaning in and locking his lip with mine. It was just like before except this kiss felt right. It started slow but then it sped up. The next thing I knew, I was lying on my back with him hovering on top of me.

We heard a door shut so we broke the kiss to see what going on. There was no one in the room.

" Hey let's go upstairs hang out with the boys", Ashton said.

" They were up there?", I asked, slightly raising my eyebrow.

" yeah, he chuckled as he pulled me up using his hang, intertwine our finger and lead me upstairs only to find Michael and Calum sitting on the bed playing video games with pizza in their mouth.

" Hey, where's Luke?", Ashton asked.

" I don't know, he said he went downstair to get something but he never came back", said Michael, who is really into the game.

Luke's POV

" Hey man, I'm going downstairs to get a drink, you guys want any?", I asked Michael and Calum who was obviously ignoring me and playing their game instead.

They said nothing. With that I walked downstairs only to find Ashton and Ali sucking each other's face.

Anger quickly grew inside of me so I hurried out of the house, slaming the front door behind me. I started walking who knows where and bumped into sombody. I looked down to see who it was. I was Vanessa. A warm smile suddenly grew on my face as I look at Vanessa. My anger finally burned down as I said. " Hey Vanessa".

" Oh hey Luke", she said as she look up, " what are you doing out here alone, A penguin like you shouldn't be out in the streets alone".

I slightly laugh.

" Hey let's go to the park", she said as she held me hand so they fit perfectly together.

Maybe all I need is Vanessa. I can finally get over Alison.