All My Fault

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

So the last chapter has some of the nasty in it so only my followers and I could read it. So follow me and check it out.

If you don't want to follow me, I understand, or you don't want to read a smut. Then here are some important thing. They did the nasty, Ali got pregnant, Luke didn't want the baby so he left her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison's POV

I wrapped a blanket around me because I felt cold. I felt cold and alone without Luke. I would do anything to be in his arms, feeling his warm embrace. I want his soft touch on my body, his blue eyes staring at me, but no. He's gone, he left without a word. I was alone again.

I waited, impatiently, for him to come home. At this point, I knew that he would never come home unless I go get him. One problem, I have no idea where he was. After a few minutes of wondering, I decided to call Michael.

I held to phone to my ear and listen to it ringing. I could feel myself tremble as Michael answered the phone. "Hey Ali!" he screamed into the phone, almost bursting my eardrums. I pulled the phone slightly farther away as I asked him, "Michael, do you know where Luke is?"

I felt like crying and he could tell. His voice sounded worried as he spoke, "Ali? Are you okay?" I shook my head, but I knew he couldn't tell, and replied, "No-o  Luke left me because I'm pre-egnant." I hiccupped as he stayed silent. "You-re pregnant?" he ask to confirm it. 

"Yes," I confirmed. He slowly talked into the phone, I could hear the tension in his voice, "Ali, you might want to come here fast because Luke is with me and he's really drunk." He continued telling me that they were at a club downtown call Blue Hearts. He told that a bunch of girls were crowding Luke. I  shiver as he told me that.

"I'll be there in a few minutes," I told him. I quickly ran out of the house to the car and got in. I stared at myself through the front mirror and I was mess. I didn't care now, I didn't care about anything except for Luke and this fetus inside of me.

I drove to Blue Hearts and I'm pretty sure I was speeding but nobody caught me. As I got out of the car, everyone looked at me weirdly. Girls who were waiting in line to get in glared at me. I guess it was because they were wearing tight revealing outfits to a club while I was wearing a tank top with a cardigan and sweatpants with converse. Great fashion sense right? I know.

I pushed past all the people waiting in line and each time, someone cussed at me. I flick them the finger and made my way to the front. There I was met by a huge bodyguard and he scowled at me. "Name," he stated. "Look I need to get in there, my boyfriend is cheating on me," I was getting to the point.

"Name," he said again, his voice was straight and rough. I could here the girls behind me giggling, teasing me. After a while, Michael went to the front and said, "She with me buddy." He winked at the body guard and pulled me in.

The scent of alcohol brushed against me nose, making me sick. Michael lead me to the bar and I gave him a confused face. "Look," he gesture past me. I turned around and saw Luke lip locked with another girl. I gasped and felt hot tears running down my face. I shook me head and starts walking backward. Michael quickly ran and pull the girl away from Luke.

"What the fuck bro?" Luke had a serious angry look on his face. Luke eventually punched Michael and causing Michael to throw one back. After a while, I couldn't just stand there and let Michael get hurt, I didn't care about Luke anymore. 

I yank Luke away from Michael and slapped him. I slowly walk away, making my way out the back door. Luke finally figured out what was happening and ran after me. "Ali! Ali!" he yelled as he ran after me. As I close the door behind me, he pushed it open.

"Ali, baby, I'm so sorry," he begged for my forgiveness as I cried in front of him. Never have I felt so broken, tortured, and abandoned. I wanted to collapse and just lie there, doing nothing. I slowly backed away as I screamed at him, "You're not sorry, if you were sorry you shouldn't have done it, you shouldn't have left me when I need you most. You don't love me anymore Luke. You don't." I whispered the last part.

"No!" he yelled as I turned around and realized that I was backing away to far. The bright lights came closer and closer to me and finally... it made contact.

Luke's POV

I hurried as I ran to the unconscious body of my girlfriend. I quickly called 911 and told them my emergency. I minutes they finally came. They tried to get her on the gurney but I would let her out of my embrace. I cling tight to her as we got in the ambulance. One the way to the hospital I held her hand and whispered sweet word to her even though I know she can't hear me.

I stroked her hair as I kept repeating, "It's all my fault." Because it was.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I haven't update in forever. I told you guys that I was on vacation for two weeks but then I just got lazy. I'm hoping to finish this book by March. I hope you like this chapter.

If you want to talk to me about any ideas just kik me. My name is natalie0101010. Also I don't want weirdo pedophiles to kik me, so just kik me the code word.

Code word: Smalla then a bug.

- Natalie xxx😁