Some Things Never Change, Including You

Alison's POV

 That morning I woke up to the same old beautiful view of a sleeping Lucas. I decided to let him sleeping for a while longer before I make him do stuff with me. I quickly got ready and went out. I tried to find the closest drug store, but being the stupid person I am, I got lost. I kept looking and looking and suddenly I bumped into a fan.

"Omg, you're Ali Evans," she continued," can I have a picture?".

" Um.... sure".

I quickly took a picture with her and asked her where the closest drug store is and we walked there together. When we got there, she continued helping me, she was picking out cosmetics and wigs. Don't question it. When we were done, I thanked her for helping me and we said goodbye. 

I took a taxi home and when I got home, everyone was gone. I decided to set up my travail filming equipment and when I was done, everyone was home again. I quickly ran down the stairs and jumped on Luke, hugging him tightly. I felt a camera flashed and turned to see Vanessa smiling at me.

I gave her a confused look.

" I want to capture every moment we have together", she said. I knew what she meant, her dad was a photographer and her family is very into taking pictures.

I quickly pulled Luke to our room and once he saw our room, he opened his mouth in awe.

" What going on? ", he asked. Stupid boy.

"Remember yesterday", he was still confused," when you said you would wear makeup to prove I look better without makeup".

" I didn't mean it", he said, trying to make himself look innocent.

I pouted." I guess you didn't mean it when you said you love me", I looked down.

"I didn't mean it that way", He aprroched me and wrapped his arms aroung me," of course I'll do the video with you".

Point to Ali for being so awesome.

He sat down as I turned on the camera. I started putting foundation on his face until he started making funny faces. I told him to stop and he did .....for a while. This video is going to have a LOT of bloopers. I continue to contour his face and he spoke up," I look like a fucking horse".

" Well I'm sorry, but I bet you're eating your own words now".

After a while, I was done. I know putting on makeup is suppose to be like fifteen minutes but with Lucas, it's like waiting for the 5SOS book to come out. Forever.

When we were done, I put a wig on his head and he actually look like a girl.

" Hey wanna do something?", I asked Luke," Let's prank Michael".

As I said those words, his face lights up like a christmas tree. He rushed out to the hallways as I got my other camera. We stopped right in front of Michael's room and we knocked on his door. The door opened to reveal a tired looking Michael.

" Hey Michael", Luke said in a girly tone," it's me.....your girlfriend".

Michael went in his room and came out seconds later with a slice of pizza. He held it up to Luke face and smudged it all over.

" Fuck you, Luke", he went back to his room and we burst out in laughter.

When we were done, Luke helped me clean up the equipment. He turned to me and frowned.

" What's wrong?", I asked.

" You're leaving in a day", he said , looking down at his feet.

Oh shit. I forgot.

" We have a day together", I said.

" But I'm busy recording tomorow", he spoke.

" Can't you take a day off for me", I pout, hoping he would say yes but I knew it was impossible.

" You know I can't", as he said that, tears threaten to spill out of my eyes, but I kept them in me.

" I get it"

" You know that's not what I meant", he started raising his voice," you know, somethimes you don't have to be so selfish all the time".

I look at him in shock." Is that what I am? Selfish?". 

I continued," If that's the case, you don't have to be a jerk all the time".

He looked at me in the eyes and told me," I think you should go".

I turned away from him and packed up all my stuff as fast as I can before walking up to his face.

I opened my mouth and told him, " Some things never change, including you".

With that I left the house , but regretted not saying goodbye to everyone, except Luke.